Latest fashion news & ideas:Your Coats This Winter
- Author Makeover Kotex
- Published October 23, 2016
- Word count 439
It might be a bit early to feel cold, but it's never too early to speak of wintery trends. We are always eager to find out all about the cold season's popular items, and now we choose to shed the light on coats. The latest jacket trends for women are awesome, with updates on classic styles, and some newer looks as well.
What makes this season's coats really special is the fact that they are voluminous and bright, so you can just wear them over any regular outfit, and you'll be good to go, looking really cozy and chic. Here are seven designs for this winter's coats for women... just choose one of them and slip it on.
Velvet Coats: Velvet coats are distinguished by their luxurious fabrics that are soft enough to sleep in. You can choose a chunky topper that will last you through winter, especially when layered. You can also wear blazer styles that provide a flashy finish for evening wear.
Shaggy Coats: Shaggy coats are big and voluminous. They can be really fuzzy, and with that they add a whole lot of texture to any regular outfit, such as a t-shirt and jeans.
Trench Coats with Updates: Trench coats for women are always in style. They stay in your closet from winter to winter, and they can never go out of style. This season, choose a trench coat that is a bit different than the usual. The updated trench has super stylish details. It either comes in the classic camel shade with fancy buttons and an oversize silhouette, or it's in a flashy material like leather or PVC.
Mixed Material: What we mean with mixed material is a jackets with more than one fabric, one color and lots of designs in them. It can be a varsity jacket or a mid-length peacoat, experimenting with embellishments, graphics, and jewel finishes.
Patchwork: A patchwork coat is amazing! It is full of colors and prints, and adds more than enough vibrancy to any outfit. It's all about striking a color block effect with just one piece.
Puffer: Puffer coats are also jackets that are always in style. They are flexible and extremely comfortable. This season's puffer coats are not long and really big. They are worn off the shoulder in a cropped silhouette.
Military: Military coats have been in style for a couple of cold seasons now, yet they come with few updates this winter. They come with slick lining or smooth plated buttons and fine tailoring too.
Which of these winter jackets for women do you prefer?
Follow the latest fashion news & ideas for the upcoming winter.
Have your direct access to the hottest topics in town: entertainment & celebrity news, simple makeup tips & ideas, new hairstyle designs, beauty tips, the latest fashion news.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Drape Your Shape
- Women's Bridesmaid Dresses Tips & Trends On The Upcoming Wedding Seasons
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- A Brief History & Evolution from the Cosmetology Head Model
- Why to support eco fashion
- Summer escapes. Choose the right Jewellery that will remind you forever.
- The Iconic LBD Little Black Dress
- How to Dress For the Seasons
- Do People Prefer Boutique To Larger Stores?
- Best gift ideas in jewelry for her
- What to Wear When Your Workplace’s Dress Code is Smart-Casual
- The Help Guide To Get Shampoo and Conditioner for Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Myths about compression socks
- Beginner Friendly- So What Can I Actually Do To Create My Lace Frontal Closure A Little Tighter: How You Can Tighten A Wig
- Guide to choosing a wedding dress in 2020
- A History Of The Cufflink
- Steps To Make Remy hair Look Real
- Classic wedding dress
- How to Choose a Reliable Tailoring Shop in Bangkok
- How to Find a Decent & Affordable Tailor in Bangkok
- Bespoke Suit Stitching in Bangkok at Never Before Prices
- The Perfect Gothic Coats for winter
- How to live warm and Gothic in winter
- Top 10 Adidas Shoes
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Cufflinks – And How To Wear Them
- Bridal shop in London
- The Many Different Ways Men Can Wear Cufflinks
- Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses
- Women and Platform Shoes: Everything From Style, to Fit, and Comfort