Latest fashion news & ideas:Your Coats This Winter
- Author Makeover Kotex
- Published October 23, 2016
- Word count 439
It might be a bit early to feel cold, but it's never too early to speak of wintery trends. We are always eager to find out all about the cold season's popular items, and now we choose to shed the light on coats. The latest jacket trends for women are awesome, with updates on classic styles, and some newer looks as well.
What makes this season's coats really special is the fact that they are voluminous and bright, so you can just wear them over any regular outfit, and you'll be good to go, looking really cozy and chic. Here are seven designs for this winter's coats for women... just choose one of them and slip it on.
Velvet Coats: Velvet coats are distinguished by their luxurious fabrics that are soft enough to sleep in. You can choose a chunky topper that will last you through winter, especially when layered. You can also wear blazer styles that provide a flashy finish for evening wear.
Shaggy Coats: Shaggy coats are big and voluminous. They can be really fuzzy, and with that they add a whole lot of texture to any regular outfit, such as a t-shirt and jeans.
Trench Coats with Updates: Trench coats for women are always in style. They stay in your closet from winter to winter, and they can never go out of style. This season, choose a trench coat that is a bit different than the usual. The updated trench has super stylish details. It either comes in the classic camel shade with fancy buttons and an oversize silhouette, or it's in a flashy material like leather or PVC.
Mixed Material: What we mean with mixed material is a jackets with more than one fabric, one color and lots of designs in them. It can be a varsity jacket or a mid-length peacoat, experimenting with embellishments, graphics, and jewel finishes.
Patchwork: A patchwork coat is amazing! It is full of colors and prints, and adds more than enough vibrancy to any outfit. It's all about striking a color block effect with just one piece.
Puffer: Puffer coats are also jackets that are always in style. They are flexible and extremely comfortable. This season's puffer coats are not long and really big. They are worn off the shoulder in a cropped silhouette.
Military: Military coats have been in style for a couple of cold seasons now, yet they come with few updates this winter. They come with slick lining or smooth plated buttons and fine tailoring too.
Which of these winter jackets for women do you prefer?
Follow the latest fashion news & ideas for the upcoming winter.
There are no posted comments.
- Valentine's Day gifts for her
- Ramadan and Eid Abaya 2024: Latest Designs
- Elevate Your Style with Don Morphy: Unveiling the Best Custom Wedding Suits in NYC
- Bohemian Elegance, Embroidered Kaftans
- Blue Leather Jacket
- Mastering the Art of Pocket Square Folding: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Sparkling Surprises: How to Impress Your Girlfriend with a Piece of Diamond Jewelry
- How to Choose the Right Taobao Agent: A Shopper's Guide
- The Undeniable Benefits of Custom Non-Woven Bags
- The Rise of Custom Tote Bags: Fashion Meets Personal Expression
- Marimo Fashion: A Sustainable and Unique Trend in Greenwear
- How you can make 75 men's suit out of 5 suit colors
- Elevate Your Style with Bespoke Suits in NYC: Customizing Business and Wedding Attire
- Donna Vinci, Donna Vinci Knits
- Achieve Superior Style and Elegance with Stunning Maxi Dresses
- Fashion Trends for 2023: Embrace the Latest Styles and Make a Statement
- Common types of crystals
- Types, effects and wearing methods of crystal
- How to choose natural crystal jewelry?
- Personalized Dog Apparel and Accessories: Reflect Your Furry Friend's Personality
- The first garden centre in the UK to sell and support pre-loved fashion
- Express Yourself with Style: Unique Women’s Clothing for Every Personality!
- Leather Jacket Fashion Trends: What's Hot and What's Not
- Stylish Men’s T-Shirts: Unforgettable Gift Ideas for Every Occasion!
- What problems should be paid attention to when wearing crystals?
- Your smile can be brighter with less effort
- The Evolution Of Womens Swim Wear
- What Is The Best Brands for Belts?
- How to Wear a Shearling Jacket Men's: Tips and Inspiration
- Gold Rings - Timeless Symbols of Elegance and Commitment