Latest fashion news & ideas:Your Coats This Winter
- Author Makeover Kotex
- Published October 23, 2016
- Word count 439
It might be a bit early to feel cold, but it's never too early to speak of wintery trends. We are always eager to find out all about the cold season's popular items, and now we choose to shed the light on coats. The latest jacket trends for women are awesome, with updates on classic styles, and some newer looks as well.
What makes this season's coats really special is the fact that they are voluminous and bright, so you can just wear them over any regular outfit, and you'll be good to go, looking really cozy and chic. Here are seven designs for this winter's coats for women... just choose one of them and slip it on.
Velvet Coats: Velvet coats are distinguished by their luxurious fabrics that are soft enough to sleep in. You can choose a chunky topper that will last you through winter, especially when layered. You can also wear blazer styles that provide a flashy finish for evening wear.
Shaggy Coats: Shaggy coats are big and voluminous. They can be really fuzzy, and with that they add a whole lot of texture to any regular outfit, such as a t-shirt and jeans.
Trench Coats with Updates: Trench coats for women are always in style. They stay in your closet from winter to winter, and they can never go out of style. This season, choose a trench coat that is a bit different than the usual. The updated trench has super stylish details. It either comes in the classic camel shade with fancy buttons and an oversize silhouette, or it's in a flashy material like leather or PVC.
Mixed Material: What we mean with mixed material is a jackets with more than one fabric, one color and lots of designs in them. It can be a varsity jacket or a mid-length peacoat, experimenting with embellishments, graphics, and jewel finishes.
Patchwork: A patchwork coat is amazing! It is full of colors and prints, and adds more than enough vibrancy to any outfit. It's all about striking a color block effect with just one piece.
Puffer: Puffer coats are also jackets that are always in style. They are flexible and extremely comfortable. This season's puffer coats are not long and really big. They are worn off the shoulder in a cropped silhouette.
Military: Military coats have been in style for a couple of cold seasons now, yet they come with few updates this winter. They come with slick lining or smooth plated buttons and fine tailoring too.
Which of these winter jackets for women do you prefer?
Follow the latest fashion news & ideas for the upcoming winter.
Have your direct access to the hottest topics in town: entertainment & celebrity news, simple makeup tips & ideas, new hairstyle designs, beauty tips, the latest fashion news.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Stylish Men’s T-Shirts: Unforgettable Gift Ideas for Every Occasion!
- Your smile can be brighter with less effort
- What Is The Best Brands for Belts?
- How to Wear a Shearling Jacket Men's: Tips and Inspiration
- Gold Rings - Timeless Symbols of Elegance and Commitment
- Sleep in Comfort and Convenience with Mackly's Compatible Sleepwear
- The Luxurious and Timeless Charm of Michael Kors Gold Collection
- Adding That European Flair: How Custom Euro Tote Bags Can Elevate Your Store's Fashion Game
- "Clear Vision in the City of Liverpool: A Guide to Specsavers' Eye Care Services"
- How to choose the perfect engagement ring
- Sunglasses as a Valentine’s Day Gift
- Why Fiftyonebrand is Making a Name for Itself in Streetwear
- Shades of Perfection: How to Choose the Right Wholesale Sunglasses
- Best minimalist leather wallet for men
- Types of Shoes That Every Woman Should Own
- Best Prescription WileyX Safety Glasses
- Ankle Boots: Keeping It Stylish From Summer To Fall
- Best Leather Jackets for Men of 2022
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Embroider Your Uniforms and Hi Vis Workwear in Australia
- 3 Reasons Why Embroidery Digitizing Is The Right Choice For Businesses
- Online Diamond Jewelry Company to Try Out
- - Back to the 50s italian style with the Magnet Jewels invented by PIN UP Gioielli
- The Children and Babywear brand to look out for this spring!
- Top 10 Best Alexandrite Gift for Your Girlfriend
- How to put a summer wardrobe together
- Top Tips to Choose the Best Mascara for You
- Women's tights - trends spring/summer 2022
- What is the Best Setting for an Engagement Ring?
- Comfortable Shoes for Men – Shoes for All Outfits
- Architects Of Change: Ushering A New Era or Just Another Streetwear Brand?