Improving your software security
- Author Drishti Bhatia
- Published November 11, 2016
- Word count 664
Software security in today’s era is paramount. Software vendors are exposed to numerous risks that put a company’s intellectual property at risk. Malicious entities deconstruct a vendor’s products to duplicate and distribute illegal copies of unlicensed software.
Secutech’s cross-platform UniKey dongle range alleviates the burden surrounding security whilst providing exceptional functionality options. Unikey provides flexibility of versatile licensing schemes and assists in the management and distribution of software. All UniKey products are driverless, this makes distribution as simple as ‘plug and play’, this means installation times and compatibility issues are avoided. UniKey is a superior product in the market due to its high level of flexibility for software license control. Most notable is its range of licensing options, including feature-based, rental, subscription and more. Additionally, UniKey is supported by a wide range of operating systems in both 32 and 64-bit formats. A variety of development platforms and programming languages are also supported.
SecuTech understands the importance of brand recognition. We offer colour customisation of our UniKey products as well as laser-etching options for text or logos. UniKey’s floating license allows software providers to maintain control of all their dongles’ settings from their home base even after distribution.
Secutech’s comprehensive UniKey range offers sophisticated hardware-based data and software protection solutions for the multifaceted security needs of software companies.
UniKey STD combines a customisable and easy to use interface delivers the best in software license control facilitated through the use of a physical dongle and password protection. With UniKey, only users in possession of both the physical dongle and necessary software IDs are able to use your software.
Whether you are a seasoned programmer or a security rookie, UniKey STD offers a cost-effective solution for many developers that enable the licensing of software to one user per dongle. UniKey is a standalone dongle ideal for software products that don’t require networking based features.
UniKey PRO offers the same functionality as the uniKey STD with the inclusion of network functionality. Perfect for developers releasing their software for wider distribution, a single dongle connected to any machine in the network allows a large number of concurrent users to access data.
Additionally, UniKey pro comes equipped with monitor and manage the software’s users. Unikey pro is versatile tool suited to developers licensing software to entire organisations or teams.
In addition to the power packed features of UniKey PRO UniKey time enables licensing of software which requires strict time-based software restrictions.
UniKey time is the only available product on the market that comes with a real time clock that works independently of the host computer’s clock – making the timing with UniKey time more secure and accurate. By embedding the clock in the dongle itself ensures an accurate and tamper-proof time and date, offering assured observance of real-time based features. UniKey Time is the must-have device for software vendors offering trial or time-based schemes.
The UniKey drive augments the functions of the UniKey pro with added mass storage Flash memory. It offers a complete solution to store your application’s data files and your application securely. Data is stored on the hidden, encrypted partition of the UniKey Drive, of which there is no access to, preventing copying or tampering with the data file in any way.
The application runs on another partition that enables the end user to only view the files. The UniKey drive guarantees integrity of the company’s data and prevents the manipulation of data by users who may have malicious intent.
Conventional licensing solutions unmistakably are not sufficient in today’s market, and factors such as the nature, capability and convenience of software licensing solutions have been ineffective for strong intellectual property protection by software companies. Secutech’s UniKey products assures protection against intellectual property abuse and revenue loss.
If you want to optimise and enhance the security of your software products, visit our website to obtain a free evaluation Kit.
We at SecuTech want to work with you to protect the security within your system. Obtain a free evaluation kit at: https://esecutech.com/evaluateArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment
- Top 20 Twitter Datasets for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Best Data Labeling Tools for Machine Learning Projects
- What is the Difference Between CNN and RNN?
- Get Machine Learning Training Data Using The Lionbridge Method [A How-To Guide]
- What are Image Annotation Services?
- 10 Best Text Annotation Services and Tools
- Do More with a Creative Photo Editor with Facial Recognition
- An overview of Cloud 3d Print’s objectives
- Inside Luxatia 4th World eSIM summit
- 25 Open Datasets for Data Science Projects
- Implement full support for NTFS file systems on Mac
- How Virtual Reality Augmented Reality Change the Gaming Industry
- Why You Must Be Making Use Of a Drawing Tablet