The Features and Uses of Hydraulic Slow Closure Ball Valves
- Author Jeremy Liang
- Published January 8, 2017
- Word count 356
Hydraulic slow closure sanitary ball valves have small flow resistance coefficient, high degree of automation, wide range of functions, stable and reliable performance. These features have been applied in all kinds of industries and fields. Its main applications include:
It can replace the functions of electric gate valve and sanitary check valve at the outlet of the water pump, which integrates the machine, electric and liquid system, reducing the area covered and infrastructure spending.
Electro-hydraulic control function is complete. It can be debugged and controlled as a stand-alone system on site without additional configuration. It can also be used as a device unit of Distributed Control System (DCS), managed by central computers through I/O channel, to achieve coordinated operation with pumps, hydraulic turbines, bypass valves and other pipeline equipment. And it also can be manually operated. The valve can be manually opened and closed even without power supply, meeting the debugging, control requirements of valves under special working conditions.
Highly controllable, wide range of adjustment, highly adaptable. The electro-hydraulic control system has multiple regulating points. According to different pipe control requirements, the opening and closing program can be set up to ensure that the valve can automatically open and quickly close or slowly close based on pre-defined time and angles when the valve opening and closing requirement is met. And the valve can also be closed without electricity, which effectively eliminates destructive water hammer, prevents accidents like runaway pumps and hydraulic turbines, reduces the pressure fluctuations in the pipeline systems, ensures the safe and reliable running of the equipment.
The main valve sealing surface is triple eccentric metal sealing or double eccentric rubber sealing. Its opening and closing is easy, and the sealing is reliable. And there’s an additional increased eccentricity, enabling the valve to have a good self-closing and self-sealing performance. Medium and small-diameter ball plates are designed into streamlined flat structure, large-diameter ball plates are designed into double-plate truss structure. The squeezing is small, the water flow is smooth, the valve flow resistance coefficient is only 0.1 to 0.6, which is much smaller than that of the check valves (1.7 to 2.6). Energy-saving effect is obvious.
There are no posted comments.
- How to Use Cyclonis Password Manager Instead of Keychain on iPhone
- Simplify your migration from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign
- How To Take Grow Light Help In Indoor Plants
- Introduction to PDF to word conversion on Windows, and Mac
- Bring out the best in your photos with ACDSee Professional photo software
- Want to Become an IT Security Professional?
- Securely erase your data with Active@ ZDelete
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- Types of Cables and Wires Found in Modern Technology
- SAP S/4 HANA – Empowering Manufacturers Driving Digital Transformation
- Business mistakes contact centres make during cloud migration
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment
- Top 20 Twitter Datasets for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Best Data Labeling Tools for Machine Learning Projects