Choosing the right projector to suit your needs
- Author Sharif Khan
- Published February 9, 2017
- Word count 608
Picking out good quality products is a taste that is acquired over a period of time...
Always test the waters before you get into something. The same stands true while choosing the right projector. The reason for hiring a projector could be many. It could be a
• Corporate event
• Social gathering
• Sports event
• Watching movies
But identifying the right projector to suit your needs is of utmost importance. Depending on the requirement you need to choose the best suited projector. This brings up the question basically what is a projector? A projector is an instrument that accepts the signal and converts into light and that image is projected on a flat surface. Projectors are categorized into different kinds based on the light it outputs. The brighter the projector is, the high is the ANSI lumen rating.
How to choose a right projector?
• If the room is bright, then brighter you need the projector as well.
• If the screen size is huge, then the brightness level of the projector also should be more.
• Presentations need brighter projectors
• Movies and videos need lower brightness as they will be displayed in darker surroundings
Types of Projectors
We can broadly classify the projectors into three kinds based on the size- the portable, standard and the theatre models. Based on the room size the projector model needs to be identified.
Portable projectors are the ones as the name suggests ideal for travelling purposes as they might weigh as low as 3 lbs. They are ideal for classrooms and meeting rooms.
Standard projectors are ideal for office purposes and ideal for audience size of 50 people.
Theatre model projector as the name suggests ideal for movies and when larger audience is targeted.
LCD, LED and DLP Technology
Based on the technology used in the projectors they can be classified into two types, transmissive or reflective.
LCD model projector allows the light passed through the LCD panels without bouncing them back, hence it follows the transmissive technology. LCD projectors are more established than the film projectors and are less expensive, however high maintenance can be expected as the dust particles interfere with the image quality.
The DLP model projector on the other hand has mirrors bouncing back the light, hence the technology used here is reflective. The biggest advantage of DLP projector is the low maintenance as dust particles cannot settle down on the chip.
LED model projector is named after the light source and not on the type of technology used behind the projector model. The best advantage of the LED model projector is its longevity. The LED lamps and the projector offer a life up to 10000-20000 hours against the standard 1000 to 5000hrs.
Another important aspect that needs to be covered before identifying the right projector is the size of the event, whether it is larger audience that we are targeting or smaller group.
Unlike all the other factors, budget is one of the most deciding factors that can help you zero down your choice based on the other requirements. Setting up a budget can simplify the matter of choosing the right projector by cutting down on the ones outside your budget and showing the options that are only meant for you.
While selecting the right projector is a big deal, what follows next is also something that needs to be anticipated as setting up the projector is not a child’s play. For this a well established projector rental company has to be identified where the team of experts will help you in easy installation of the projectors especially when it is a larger event at hand.
We offer rental and lease services in and around DubaiArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Your Guide on the Best Vape Pens and Pods
- Custom Window films And privacy Stained Window Films
- Phone Cover Guide - Comparing The Most Popular Types Of Phone Cases
- Does online shopping really make itself different?
- 6 Tips For When You Buy Coffee Beans
- What Size of Waist Trainer to Choose?
- Cheap VS Expensive Mattresses: How to Get the Best Value for Money
- 5 Ways To Reduce Your Electricity Bill
- Tips before buying reclining sofa
- How To Buy Diamond?
- Choosing the best glasses for your face shape
- How to choose the wedding dress in a few steps
- Birthday Gift Baskets
- What You Need to Know about the Best Grow Lights
- How to Choose the Best Grow Tent for Your Plants and Space
- How to purchase right Micro SD Card for the electronic gadgets?
- 5 Points to Consider When Choosing a Mattress from a Store
- How To Choose Satchel And Hobo Bag
- What Is Tinder? How to Find Members on Tinder Online Dating Site?
- How To Buy Layflat Slurry Hose
- Military Retirement Gifts Buying Guide
- There is a Shopify behind Every Online Shopping
- Best Carry-on Travel Backpack
- The Greatest Guide to Online Shopping Is Right Here
- Are You Shopping for Bed Linen -- Here Are a Few Tips
- Why a Cash Voucher can be A Perfect Gift for Your Loved Ones?
- 5 Star hotel pillows– A better way to sleep at night
- Select the best mountain biking jerseys and increase longevity with these tips!
- How to safely buy an used phones - tutorial
- Simple Tips for Car Enthusiasts About New Tires