How can I lock a Folder?
- Author Paul Edward
- Published February 2, 2017
- Word count 504
Human haven’t always been at the top of the food chain. In the very beginning, we were venerable creatures. There were various threats such as diseases, predators and susceptibility to injury. Despite all these threats, humans were able to adapt to their environment. They survived by learning, mostly through trial and error. Every time a milestone was achieved, humans were able to record how they had done it and passed the information along to the next generation. In the 20th century, human made a gradual transition from simply surviving to thriving. However, things really took off in the 21st century with the adaption of the internet, e-commerce, computers, servers and other technological innovations.
However, with every new invention comes its side effects. For example, the firearm has enabled mankind to defend itself from credible threats such as wild animals, other humans and allowed them to hunt in the most effective manner possible. However, firearms have also been responsible for the slaughter of countless innocent lives. This shows that human inventions have their pros and cons. Let’s look at medication. Some medications allow people to control their symptoms. However, medications have side effects which can cause additional ailments and symptoms.
What’s more, some drugs can be addictive such as morphine which is an antagonist for heroine. Likewise, the same is true with technology. As we increasingly rely on things like the internet, smartphones, laptops and other technology, some of us have developed an addiction for technology. Many of us cannot imagine our lives without our computers and smartphones – without them, our lives may seem empty and purposeless. Another major side effect of technology is data theft. Today, nearly everyone saves important files on their PCs and servers, people rarely use paper files. Some of this information such as tax returns, credit card numbers, passport copies, personal images and videos are considered sensitive and regarded highly valuable by hackers. Often times, hackers have been able to remotely access PCs of unsuspecting users and were able to get away with stealing their data.
Not surprisingly, data security is a hot topic these days, as many users are worried about the safety of their personal data. Sure, there are apps that promise to secure data, but in real life scenarios, they fail to live up to their claims? Why is that so? Well, because these apps don’t use military grade encryption. The only app, rated to be the best encryption app for your Windows PC is Folder Lock. Folder lock is the only dynamic app designed to safeguard your data using Military Grade Encryption, specifically AES-256 bit. So you may be wondering: How can I lock a Folder with Folder Lock? Well, it simple, purchase Folder Lock, download it, insert your registration key and create an encrypted locker. Setup a password for the encrypted locker and insert the data you wish to encrypt. Once you’re done, simply close the locker and you are now your data is protected from hackers and insiders guaranteed.
Paul Edward is a blogger working for NewSoftwares.net, an information security organization, specializing in developing and engineering information security products like Folder LockArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment
- Top 20 Twitter Datasets for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Best Data Labeling Tools for Machine Learning Projects
- What is the Difference Between CNN and RNN?
- Get Machine Learning Training Data Using The Lionbridge Method [A How-To Guide]
- What are Image Annotation Services?
- 10 Best Text Annotation Services and Tools
- Do More with a Creative Photo Editor with Facial Recognition
- An overview of Cloud 3d Print’s objectives
- Inside Luxatia 4th World eSIM summit
- 25 Open Datasets for Data Science Projects
- Implement full support for NTFS file systems on Mac
- How Virtual Reality Augmented Reality Change the Gaming Industry
- Why You Must Be Making Use Of a Drawing Tablet