Five Areas where Video Conferencing Services Rule the Roost
- Author Ahmed Basheer
- Published March 19, 2017
- Word count 636
Out of sight, out of mind, one need to be in constant touch and make their presence felt or else a relationship is lost forever.
Today almost every entrepreneur is on a lookout to expand their businesses across the globe. Multi-national companies are spread in every nook and corner of the world. Growth is essential, but with growth comes the challenge of communication, without which the entire credibility is lost. Hence, the need of setting up meetings to be able to share the views and ideas of each delegate is essential. However, with part of the team working in one end of the world and the rest placed at another location, video conferencing is the only resort.
Let us see the various fields where the video conferencing is encouraged.
Multi-national Companies/Corporate: With the large setups of the MNCs, it becomes difficult for the employees of the company to have any kind of communication with their superiors, let alone knowing them. In such cases, the video conferencing helps people interact with each other in a professional manner. The video conferencing brings together the clients, consumers and the partners together to have a meaningful conversation. Video Conferencing helps in
-reducing the travelling costs
-removes the restrictions of distance (especially remote places)
-enables eye-eye contact with individuals
Education: Remote lectures, participation in the conferences can take place with the help of video conferencing. It opens up a two way communication channel between the lecturer and the student enabling better understanding of concepts, basically a virtual classroom setup, and the closest that can come to an actual classroom. The video conferencing in the field of education can trigger the following benefits
-guest lecturers from remote places can be brought into institutions
-sharing faculty across institutions belonging to the same group
-seminars across borders
-preparing thesis with the help of mentors from other institutions
-exchange of cultural practices across the nations
Government and military: Who other than government organisations can benefit more from video conferencing, as at the end of the day it is the taxpayers’ money which is being put to use for the things like
-travelling where the whole delegation has to travel for a meeting.
Time is another factor one should consider as time is more precious than money.
Security is one factor which should be considered especially if it is for cross border talks.
-Can carry important meetings with video conferencing especially when there is an emergency situation outside.
Medicine: Video conferencing is the tool amply used in the field of telemedicine, where the technology and the telecommunication are used for distance medical practices. Video conferencing can help people in making use of the services like
-diagnostics in the remote villages
-microscopes, otoscopes and the ultrasound images can be use in conjunction with the digital cameras to share information of the patients across even countries for expert consultation.
-there is data to prove that in a remote village in the state of Ohio, USA, video conferencing has helped in cutting down the number of transfers of the sick infants to a distant hospital thereby saving a remarkable amount of money and effort.
Media: Video conferencing is a powerful tool where media is concerned as we can see the host of news channels thriving on video conferencing.
- a journalist can conduct interviews from a remote location where viewing the facial expression is of utmost importance to the journalist while drawing conclusions.
-news at remote locations can be covered using video conferencing
-Talk shows can be conducted.
- Questionnaires, debates can be handled using this tool
With VRS Computers by your side, you can carry any sort of communication with ease and expertise as we offer Video Conferencing Services as an aid to various fields, taking your business or services to new heights.
The best Video Conferencing Services everhttp://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment
- Top 20 Twitter Datasets for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Best Data Labeling Tools for Machine Learning Projects
- What is the Difference Between CNN and RNN?
- Get Machine Learning Training Data Using The Lionbridge Method [A How-To Guide]
- What are Image Annotation Services?
- 10 Best Text Annotation Services and Tools
- Do More with a Creative Photo Editor with Facial Recognition
- An overview of Cloud 3d Print’s objectives
- Inside Luxatia 4th World eSIM summit
- 25 Open Datasets for Data Science Projects
- Implement full support for NTFS file systems on Mac
- How Virtual Reality Augmented Reality Change the Gaming Industry
- Why You Must Be Making Use Of a Drawing Tablet