Top Ukrainian Software Development Companies
- Author Julia Kravchneko
- Published April 21, 2017
- Word count 553
Did you know that Ukraine is home to the largest number of IT-professionals in Europe? Moreover, the country ranks fourth in the world by the number of IT-specialists after the United States, India and Russia. Apart from numerous R&D centers of the global market players, Ukrainian companies offer next to every kind of software service you can think of - software development, web and mobile design and development, quality assurance and testing, team building, full-stack solutions, IT consulting, as well as research & development services. World renowned companies like Jooble, DepositPhotos, Petcube, CleanMyMac, Grammarly, InvisibleCRM, and Readdle, just to name a few, started in Ukraine.
The IT-industry makes an enormous contribution into the development of Ukraine’s economy. It is a powerful and scientifically advanced industry, and realizing this makes its workers even more consolidated. They know what it is necessary for Ukraine to be synonymous with high technology, and they are the reason why Ukraine’s software development companies are such reliable partners who deliver outstanding results and have already helped a lot of satisfied clients build their brand.
What are the top software development companies in Ukraine and what do they do?
But if there are so many outstanding software development companies in Ukraine, where do you start? We’ve conducted our own research and we would like to shortly introduce you to some of the highest ranking companies.
With 4.500 employees in Ukraine and headquarters in the USA, EPAM Systems has been on the very top of the list for a while now. Also, this company has ranked #8 on the Forbes’ list of Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies. This developer provides services in areas like banking and finance, commerce and travel, media and entertainment, software and hi-tech, healthcare and life sciences.
SoftServe Inc. is the largest global IT-company with purely Ukrainian roots that has proudly been the best employer of 2010-2015 according to the Developers of Ukraine, AON Hewitt, Hewitt Associates and HR Center, among others. This is one of the leading global outsourced product and application development company. And, taking into consideration SoftServe’s 300 new job openings, the company is well set for continued growth.
Luxoft has its HQ in Switzerland, but it’s also represented in Ukraine. With its deep expertise in finance, telecommunication, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, Luxoft managed to build long-lasting partnerships with companies like with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank and many others.
GlobalLogic is a full-cycle software development company with offices in four Ukrainian cities. Concentrating on digital media, electronics, finance, retail business and telecommunication, GlobalLogic works with startups as well as with industry leaders well known on both hardware and software markets.
Qubit Labs is an outsourcing software development company located in Tallinn, Estonia, and it has offices in Ukraine and Canada. The services it provides include web and mobile development, web design, Big Data and IoT for agricultural, finance, e-commerce and logistics industries.
On top of it all, ten Ukrainian IT-companies have won places on the The Global Outsourcing 100, which is the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals annual list of top tech firms (as of February 2016).
These are only few examples that prove that Ukrainian software development companies are trusted by many specialists around the world. They prove that Ukrainian companies have competitive advantages in the rapidly growing global IT services market.
There are no posted comments.
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- SAP S/4 HANA – Empowering Manufacturers Driving Digital Transformation
- Business mistakes contact centres make during cloud migration
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment
- Top 20 Twitter Datasets for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Best Data Labeling Tools for Machine Learning Projects
- What is the Difference Between CNN and RNN?
- Get Machine Learning Training Data Using The Lionbridge Method [A How-To Guide]
- What are Image Annotation Services?
- 10 Best Text Annotation Services and Tools
- Do More with a Creative Photo Editor with Facial Recognition
- An overview of Cloud 3d Print’s objectives
- Inside Luxatia 4th World eSIM summit
- 25 Open Datasets for Data Science Projects