How to Become Rich with Online Work?
- Author Valentina Pod
- Published April 13, 2017
- Word count 493
People who lost money due to their own ignorance often tell others about the ‘dark side’ of Forex. But these things are not truthful at all, and the reality can argue with false myths. Still, some impressive newbies believe everything they hear. In this article, Justforex team will reveal all secrets and myths about Forex to you and tell whether they are true or false.
‘Forex is scam/gambling/pyramid’. We bet this myth won’t die even if one more hundred of years will pass. If you are a newbie, you’ll hear that Forex is like a big casino for approximately a million of times. In fact, trading on Forex is more serious than gambling. It’s just a market like any other one, food or property market. At the same time, many scammers came here to cheat people, that’s why this myth appeared. It’s not a pyramid either, because pyramids don’t require any logic and experience. In Forex these things have paramount importance and you just won’t be able to make money without them.
‘Choose: Forex or your job’. Many people consider that you’ll have to be glued to your monitor waiting for a signal to open a trade. Fortunately, it’s just a myth, and you can easily combine your job and trading on the Forex market. This legend appeared because of short-term trading. It really requires maximum concentration of a trader. But deals usually are too short, up to 10 minutes. If you are a long-term trader, you’ll need just 5-10 minutes for checking your transactions. Remember that it’s no guarantee that 24-hours trading will make you profitable. Statistics says that 90% of traders combine their work and Forex successfully.
‘Any broker wants to deceive a client’. Though there are really some scam brokers on the market, not all companies want to deceive a client to have some little one-time profit. The benefits of such an approach are unpleasant and small. If you have some issue, you can send a complaint to the regulatory authority. Here is a short list of regulators: Belize - International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) China - China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) Hong Kong - Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) India - Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Indonesia - Commodity Futures Trade Regulatory Agency (CoFTRA) Latvia - The Financial and Capital Market Commission (FKTK) Malaysia - Securities Commission (SC) Russia - National Association Of Securities Market Participants (NAUFOR) Switzerland - Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) The UK - Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), National Futures Association (NFA)
Note that obtaining a license is not cheap ($20 million without clients’ deposits). It’s unlikely that any broker wants to lose these money and the whole business. Moreover, profitable traders bring profit to the broker (they are commissions and spreads). That’s why many licensed companies try to develop long and high-quality partnership with their clients.
There are no posted comments.
- THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN LOOKING FOR AN ONLINE FOREX TRADING COURSE
- What does Forex regulation actually do?
- Why Binomo Download In Thailand In A Time Of Crisis
- Getting The Right Training In Forex Trading
- Decentralized Principles of ABBC's DAO System
- Is private equity right for your company?
- 5 questions by beginner crypto traders answered by Binomo platform
- Beware - Bitcoin / Forex / Cryptocurrency Millionaires Fraud - "Vanessa Parker"
- How to Buy Bitcoin in Canada
- Is Dst A Good Investment?
- What you should know before finding cash buyer for your property?
- Five Simple Tools For Trading
- Five New Trader Pitfalls You Can Avoid.edited
- Cryptocurrency vs. Traditional Finance Instruments (for an investor)
- Why Choose Banks in North Carolina?
- What do successful traders have in common
- Earnings Season: What You Need to Know as a Trader
- It's A Mature Bull Market And Time For A Strategic Hedging Plan
- Gold, a Hedge Against the Perils of Interesting Times
- Trade War So What?
- Gold Investor
- Bill gate Explains Change of Economy
- Income Investing Paradox: High Dividend Equity ETFs and Mutual Funds
- Tron Acquires Bittorrent: TRX Price Goes Up
- Best Financial Investment Companies Overview
- List of Top 10 Investment Companies
- The Art of Investing: A New Wall Street "Line Dance"
- Investment Strategy: The Investor's Creed Revisited
- Investment Opportunity Times Two...Or Is It Four
- Why people fail in trading