Importance of Leave Management in any HR and Payroll Software
- Author Muhammad Tahir
- Published April 23, 2017
- Word count 301
The leave management feature is one of the most important features in any HR and Payroll Software, it allows the user / employee to login to a user friendly employee self-service portal, using this portal the employee is able to see his leaves balance not only that but also see his / her direct reports leave schedule, all on a beautiful calendar view to make things easier and familiar.
HR master allows you to apply for a leave simply drag the days you need on the calendar using your mouse, a simple pop up dialogue will show asking you to input some details, the number of days you dragged on the calendar will automatically calculate excluding any holidays or weekends!
After you fill the details and click Apply, an email notification will be sent to the user and his corresponding line manager, for simplicity: the line manager will receive a link in the email whereas he simply clicks to directly login to the approval page, when the line manager approves or disapproves the leave request, the requester will receive an email notification of the new status.
Any employee can login to the self-service portal to see a complete summary of leaves, the view shows all leaves, cancelled leaves, approved leaves, and rejected leaves.
An effective HR and Payroll Software allows the line manager to view team leaves in a tabular way, some managers have too many direct reports therefore it might be beneficial to list all team leaves inside a table.
As mentioned above email notifications are sent to notify both the requester and approving authority in cases of approvals, rejections and cancellations.
These emails can be customized according to customer requirements; it is important to note that these emails are sent only to the direct manager and not to any layer higher.
Author: Muhammad Tahir
Phone:+971 4 357 3460
for more info please click on HR and PayrollArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- Types of Cables and Wires Found in Modern Technology
- SAP S/4 HANA – Empowering Manufacturers Driving Digital Transformation
- Business mistakes contact centres make during cloud migration
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment
- Top 20 Twitter Datasets for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Best Data Labeling Tools for Machine Learning Projects
- What is the Difference Between CNN and RNN?
- Get Machine Learning Training Data Using The Lionbridge Method [A How-To Guide]
- What are Image Annotation Services?
- 10 Best Text Annotation Services and Tools
- Do More with a Creative Photo Editor with Facial Recognition
- An overview of Cloud 3d Print’s objectives
- Inside Luxatia 4th World eSIM summit