Things That Go Bump in the Dark
- Author Carolyn Molnar
- Published April 20, 2017
- Word count 520
We sat in a circle in the dark room and watched Angela’s Ghost Radar cell phone app on the table hunt for spirit presence as a line swept continuously across the dull green radar screen. Suddenly, a yellow bead of light popped onto the radar, alerting us of a spirit presence nearby. "What is your name?" Angela called into the darkness. We listened to the silence. "Can you tell us your name?" Then, buttons on Alice’s KII Meter, which senses electromagnetic fields, began glowing green, yellow and red. I felt a prickly sensation on the back of my neck.
Recently, I took about 20 of my mediumship students to a haunted basement in Scarborough, Ontario. Several people brought digital recorders and cameras, and Angela also had a spirit box, which gives off energy in the form of white noise that spirits can use to communicate with us. In addition, Fritz, a filmmaker from England’s National Film and TV School, recorded the goings-on for a documentary he was making.
We said a prayer asking for the highest and best to come through and guide us throughout the evening. Then Angela, Alice, Joanne and others set their ghostbusting devices on the table in the middle of the circle. "Is anyone here?" Angela asked, then again a little later. "Would someone like to talk with us?"
A blip showed itself on the screen of Angela’s telephone. The Ghost Radar app picked up an energy hovering nearby. Then things began happening.
"I feel funny," Robin said, and turned to Maureen sitting beside her. Several people thought they saw a mist move across Maureen’s and Robin’s faces. Brenda snapped a few pictures on her cell phone. When she called up the photos, jagged yellow lines crossed the picture. "Those squiggles look like spirit energy," I told her.
Several students were attracted to a full-length mirror on a back wall. I wondered if this was because mirrors are often portals to the other side.
I felt something come over me and said, "I don’t feel very well." At that moment, just to my left, someone took a picture of me. There’s a grey cloud swoosh just behind my head.
Other students showed photos they’d captured on their cell phones. Several had small white orbs that appeared to be dancing near the ceiling. Throughout this, Fritz moved around the room, recording everything on his video camera.
"Is there some special significance to the clock on the back wall?" Benjamin asked, pointing to the clock shaped like a motorcycle rider; the clock face was the bike’s front wheel. Angela laughed, (Later, she said the area used to be a hangout for a motorcycle club.)
I sensed a shift in the room – spirit had left the building, and the evening wound down. I asked everyone to take their seats again and we said a closing prayer.
As we headed upstairs to go back to our cars, I asked my students, "Did you feel the evening was worthwhile?"
"Yes!" they enthusiastically replied. And Angela said, "When can we do it again?"
Carolyn Molnar is a Toronto based Psychic Medium and Spiritual Teacher. She has over 30 years’ experience.She provides readings and also teaches others how to tap into their intuitive abilities.Her book, It Is Time: Knowledge From The Other Side, has made a real impact in how people understand intuition. She has been featured on radio, television and in print. Carolyn believes intuition is accessible to everyone.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Industrial and Decorative Uses Of Copper
- Good Soil Composition is the Key to Low-Maintenance Lawns
- Growing Healthy Tomatoes: Diseases and Fungi Prevention
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Why USD is a Safe Haven During the Crisis
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- How to Trim a Hedge Properly
- The Largest Trees in the UK
- Best Eco Tours in Goa - List of Trekking and Nature Activities
- 5 Places to Watch Weathering With You Online
- What If Everyone Participated on the Ownership Side of the US Economy?
- Nesting Birds and The Effects on Tree Work
- How to Disassemble Furniture When Moving House?
- Improve your drafting with a multi-purpose CAD platform
- 5 Simple and Successful Methods to Overcome Erectile Dysfunction
- Can SEO Benefit Every Business?
- How to learn easy English grammar with saifulsgrammar learning program
- Hard Drive Cloning Software - What It Is and Why You Need It
- The Best Gift on This Father’s Day
- Advantages of Having a Home-Based Job
- Skip The Drive And Buy Your Swishers Sweets Online
- Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- Take This Crap Off Your Resume If You Want An Interview!
- Being a creative professional and a good sport
- Filming a video interview: How to be a good interviewee
- Spec Work: The setbacks and benefits
- The Keys to Smoother Credit Rolls
- What they don’t tell you about owning a creative small business.
- Year Round Lawn Care and Maintenance