Story of Prof. Dr. Georg Kraus
- Author Okoth Erick
- Published May 5, 2017
- Word count 523
Prof. Dr. Georg Kraus is a German management consultant on strategy , change management and project management.
• He was born in 1965 in Friedrichshafen, Germany.
• Georg Kraus currently lives in the city of Bruchsal. He is married and has a son. His hobby is flying.
• He is bilingual – fluent in French and German.
Education and Career
• After completing his high school diploma in Strasbourg, Dr. Kraus then studied Diploma in Business Administration at the Technical University of Karlsruhe.
• At the Institute for Work Science at the University of Karlsruhe, he promoted the topic of work satisfaction .
• Kraus is a renowned German CEO of a Change Management Company – Dr. Kraus & Partner which is also the leading management consultancy on change management in Germany.
• Dr. Kaus has been working as a management and organizational consultant and has been the managing director of Dr. Kraus & Partner since 1987.
• He has been a professor and lecturer at different universities and author of many books.
• He has been Lecturing at SGBS Business School St. Gallen from January 2007 - Today majoring in Executive Course "Leadership and Change".
• He is Professor at Clausthal University of Technology since July 2005 - Today majoring in Teaching the Master Course "Interpersonal Skills".
• He has Lectured at IAE Aix-en-Provence, Université Aix-Marseille III from 2004 – Today, Aix-En-Provence and around, France majoring in Change Management.
• Lecturer at University of Karlsruhe from January 1994 - August 2010
• Kraus also worked as an Inhouse Consult for 7 years at Daimler/Mercedes-Benz between 1987 – 1994.
• He’s been working as head of work group management as Rationalization Curator of the German Economy from January 2003 - Today handling Management of the work group management and ensuring collegial learning.
• He is the author of his work and related subjects.
• Prof. Dr. Georg Kraus is currently doing research regarding the connection between change and "survival mode" at the German University of Clausthal. The research is about behavior of people under stress in the uncertainty of change (corporate).
• He developed a typology of possible reactions in change of people in survival mode based on a model (survival mode) developed by his colleague Prof. Robert Weisz, a professor at IAE* Aix-en-Provence Graduate School of Management, part of Aix-Marseille University in the South of France and head of ComProfiles Institute, a research and training centre specialized in the fields of Emotional Intelligence and Leadership.
• Robert Weisz developed "survival mode" at the IAE* Aix-en-Provence Graduate School of Management part of Aix-Marseille University in the South of France. During change people are driven into the "survival mode" faster by the uncertainty and this potentially holds the danger of a negative dynamic in change.
• The research aims at helping to change managers in particular, but nevertheless it can help executives to assess oneself, to better understand others and develop the right measures.
• Other than the consulting work, prof. Kraus has also lectured at several universities. Since 2015 he is a professor at the Technical University of Clausthal .
Further contact information:
Dr. Kraus & Partner
Tel: + 49-7251-989034
Fax: + 49-7251-989035
Applications sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a journalist, a writer and professional blogger.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Trim a Hedge Properly
- The Largest Trees in the UK
- Best Eco Tours in Goa - List of Trekking and Nature Activities
- 5 Places to Watch Weathering With You Online
- What If Everyone Participated on the Ownership Side of the US Economy?
- Nesting Birds and The Effects on Tree Work
- Let's End Wage Slavery in the USA
- Proactive Business Strategies to Covid-19
- Potential benefits to Hiring an Interior Designer
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- New Trends for Cosmetic Packaging
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- How to Use Cyclonis Password Manager Instead of Keychain on iPhone
- Simplify your migration from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign
- How to Hide Out-of-Stock Products from your Collections on Shopify
- Picking the Best Garden Pot of Planter
- Become an online radio presenter with SAM Broadcaster Cloud
- Weight loss supplements really help you lose weight?
- AAC vs Ogg, Which is Better?
- Acronis True Image 2020 - 12 Critical Online Backup Features
- Why to support eco fashion
- Commentary - Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- How To Take Grow Light Help In Indoor Plants
- Best Weed Strains for ADHD in 2020
- Guide To Purchase A Pre-Owned BMW
- Medical Tourism Market Bolstered by Rapid Globalization and Advancements in Healthcare Infrastructure
- How to Consolidate Credit Card Debt During Covid-19