Story of Prof. Dr. Georg Kraus
- Author Okoth Erick
- Published May 5, 2017
- Word count 523
Prof. Dr. Georg Kraus is a German management consultant on strategy , change management and project management.
• He was born in 1965 in Friedrichshafen, Germany.
• Georg Kraus currently lives in the city of Bruchsal. He is married and has a son. His hobby is flying.
• He is bilingual – fluent in French and German.
Education and Career
• After completing his high school diploma in Strasbourg, Dr. Kraus then studied Diploma in Business Administration at the Technical University of Karlsruhe.
• At the Institute for Work Science at the University of Karlsruhe, he promoted the topic of work satisfaction .
• Kraus is a renowned German CEO of a Change Management Company – Dr. Kraus & Partner which is also the leading management consultancy on change management in Germany.
• Dr. Kaus has been working as a management and organizational consultant and has been the managing director of Dr. Kraus & Partner since 1987.
• He has been a professor and lecturer at different universities and author of many books.
• He has been Lecturing at SGBS Business School St. Gallen from January 2007 - Today majoring in Executive Course "Leadership and Change".
• He is Professor at Clausthal University of Technology since July 2005 - Today majoring in Teaching the Master Course "Interpersonal Skills".
• He has Lectured at IAE Aix-en-Provence, Université Aix-Marseille III from 2004 – Today, Aix-En-Provence and around, France majoring in Change Management.
• Lecturer at University of Karlsruhe from January 1994 - August 2010
• Kraus also worked as an Inhouse Consult for 7 years at Daimler/Mercedes-Benz between 1987 – 1994.
• He’s been working as head of work group management as Rationalization Curator of the German Economy from January 2003 - Today handling Management of the work group management and ensuring collegial learning.
• He is the author of his work and related subjects.
• Prof. Dr. Georg Kraus is currently doing research regarding the connection between change and "survival mode" at the German University of Clausthal. The research is about behavior of people under stress in the uncertainty of change (corporate).
• He developed a typology of possible reactions in change of people in survival mode based on a model (survival mode) developed by his colleague Prof. Robert Weisz, a professor at IAE* Aix-en-Provence Graduate School of Management, part of Aix-Marseille University in the South of France and head of ComProfiles Institute, a research and training centre specialized in the fields of Emotional Intelligence and Leadership.
• Robert Weisz developed "survival mode" at the IAE* Aix-en-Provence Graduate School of Management part of Aix-Marseille University in the South of France. During change people are driven into the "survival mode" faster by the uncertainty and this potentially holds the danger of a negative dynamic in change.
• The research aims at helping to change managers in particular, but nevertheless it can help executives to assess oneself, to better understand others and develop the right measures.
• Other than the consulting work, prof. Kraus has also lectured at several universities. Since 2015 he is a professor at the Technical University of Clausthal .
Further contact information:
Dr. Kraus & Partner
Tel: + 49-7251-989034
Fax: + 49-7251-989035
Applications sent to: email@example.com
I am a journalist, a writer and professional blogger.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things you should know about Magnet Fishing
- QuickBooks Error 12031 | Effortless Steps To Resolve It
- MEDIA CHECKLIST: HOW TO PREPARE YOUR BUSINESS FOR MEDIA IN 2021
- 5 Questions About Visiting Japan You’d Want Answers For
- Vestibuloplasty Procedure using Dental Diode Lasers
- Deep Learning vs Machine Learning
- Powerful Keyloggers for Windows
- Bridging the Deep Political Divide of 2021…Economically
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Small-Souled Bugmen
- How you get valued backlinks to a website
- HGRBS New Year’s Powerpack Series 1-4 [ Critical U.S. Homeowner's Guides for 2021 ]
- Five Things Anyone Can Do To Stay Healthy
- How writing Articles can help your business?
- Tungsten Rings for Men - Strong, Durable, Extreme Scratch Resistance
- Artificial Intelligence Disrupting Science
- What Are the Benefits of Dual Exhausts?
- 5 Effective tips to fight stress at work
- 5 Ways to Spice Up Your Japan Travel Itinerary
- The Book Disrupting the Diet Industry
- What’s Beyond Post Graduate Studies?
- Should I Invest During the Pandemic?
- Financial Management: Explained and Why It’s Important in Business
- Does Education Affects Your Health?
- How Much Does It Cost To Make An App For Your Business?
- Too Busy to Answer Your Business Calls? Then Let Virtual Receptionists Handle It
- Why Do I Need an Automated Gate
- Digital Marketing Companies: How To Choose A Winning Company?
- My Response Is On My Own Website - Get Quick Backlink
- How to Prepare for Carpet Cleaning Services