Story of Prof. Dr. Georg Kraus
- Author Okoth Erick
- Published May 5, 2017
- Word count 523
Prof. Dr. Georg Kraus is a German management consultant on strategy , change management and project management.
• He was born in 1965 in Friedrichshafen, Germany.
• Georg Kraus currently lives in the city of Bruchsal. He is married and has a son. His hobby is flying.
• He is bilingual – fluent in French and German.
Education and Career
• After completing his high school diploma in Strasbourg, Dr. Kraus then studied Diploma in Business Administration at the Technical University of Karlsruhe.
• At the Institute for Work Science at the University of Karlsruhe, he promoted the topic of work satisfaction .
• Kraus is a renowned German CEO of a Change Management Company – Dr. Kraus & Partner which is also the leading management consultancy on change management in Germany.
• Dr. Kaus has been working as a management and organizational consultant and has been the managing director of Dr. Kraus & Partner since 1987.
• He has been a professor and lecturer at different universities and author of many books.
• He has been Lecturing at SGBS Business School St. Gallen from January 2007 - Today majoring in Executive Course "Leadership and Change".
• He is Professor at Clausthal University of Technology since July 2005 - Today majoring in Teaching the Master Course "Interpersonal Skills".
• He has Lectured at IAE Aix-en-Provence, Université Aix-Marseille III from 2004 – Today, Aix-En-Provence and around, France majoring in Change Management.
• Lecturer at University of Karlsruhe from January 1994 - August 2010
• Kraus also worked as an Inhouse Consult for 7 years at Daimler/Mercedes-Benz between 1987 – 1994.
• He’s been working as head of work group management as Rationalization Curator of the German Economy from January 2003 - Today handling Management of the work group management and ensuring collegial learning.
• He is the author of his work and related subjects.
• Prof. Dr. Georg Kraus is currently doing research regarding the connection between change and "survival mode" at the German University of Clausthal. The research is about behavior of people under stress in the uncertainty of change (corporate).
• He developed a typology of possible reactions in change of people in survival mode based on a model (survival mode) developed by his colleague Prof. Robert Weisz, a professor at IAE* Aix-en-Provence Graduate School of Management, part of Aix-Marseille University in the South of France and head of ComProfiles Institute, a research and training centre specialized in the fields of Emotional Intelligence and Leadership.
• Robert Weisz developed "survival mode" at the IAE* Aix-en-Provence Graduate School of Management part of Aix-Marseille University in the South of France. During change people are driven into the "survival mode" faster by the uncertainty and this potentially holds the danger of a negative dynamic in change.
• The research aims at helping to change managers in particular, but nevertheless it can help executives to assess oneself, to better understand others and develop the right measures.
• Other than the consulting work, prof. Kraus has also lectured at several universities. Since 2015 he is a professor at the Technical University of Clausthal .
Further contact information:
Dr. Kraus & Partner
Tel: + 49-7251-989034
Fax: + 49-7251-989035
Applications sent to: email@example.com
I am a journalist, a writer and professional blogger.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Factors that inhibit the popularity of Forex in numerous countries
- Summer escapes. Choose the right Jewellery that will remind you forever.
- What Makes a Good All Around Stand Up Paddle Board?
- Focal motivations behind getting a Tax direct for Small Business Firms
- THE #1 SHINGLE ROOF INSTALLER
- How to Choose the Best Roof Installation Service Provider for Your House?
- The Difference Between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Pros and Cons of Homework
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- What is flex face signage?
- How to Pick the Best Mobile App Development Company?
- Everything You Need to Start an SEO Business
- Street Dogs in Nepal | Animal Welfare Nepal | Oxsa Nepal
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Us Against Them
- How to accurately cost estimate projects
- Forged Documents, Counterfeit Goods, Cyber Intrusion Including Identity Theft Have Become a Symbol Of Our 21st Century Culture
- Best Ping Pong Table Indoor & Outdoor Reviews 2020
- Step By Step Guide To Write A Good Research Proposal
- How To Write A Super Resume In 2020
- Matcha Tea - Preparation, Health Benefits, Usage, and Side Effects
- Training Is a Must for Puppies to Reach Their Ultimate Potential
- Belle Delphine Bathwater
- Young Guru explains How to get Paid on Youtube the New Rich Way! YouTubers won’t want to miss out on this.
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor
- Tips for house removals
- A Great Collection of Children's Bronze Sculptures | NIFAO.COM
- Types of Cables and Wires Found in Modern Technology