Prescription Writing Software
- Author Jafar Ahammed
- Published May 6, 2017
- Word count 358
PrescribeRx was originally initiated by Prof. Dr. Aminuddin A Khan, the vice principal and professor of Physical Medicine, Chittagong Medical College in the year 2007. The aim of the system was to develop an automated prescription writing software which can be operate with simplicity for doctor’s daily use with minimum efforts but outcome with maximum results.
The software now has rich features for prescription writing based upon doctor’s specialty, patient management, drug directory with generic details & Brand name editing, appointments management, re-printing prescription, statistical analytics reports etc.
IMPORTANCE OF USING COMPUTERIZED PRESCRIBING SYSTEM:
PrescribeRx( One of the best Automated Prescription Software in the market ) will increase doctors efficiency dramatically.
Doctors can now prepare Prescription within 20-60 seconds using Prescribe-Rx Software. More patients can be prescribed within specific time.
Well formatted Prescription, no hassle of bad hand writing.
No need of entry/write same things again and again.
Patients history will be recorded forever and can be checked anytime for any types of analysis.
Patients Appointment Serial entry and money collection will be smoother then ever.
A lot of analytical & statistical reports will make doctors to think and decide more confidently.
WHY CHOOSE PRESCRIBERX?
Doctors Personalize/Custom Prescription Format
10+ Prescription Format (Eye, ENT, pediatrics, Surgery etc.)
No need of internet Connection
Drug Listed with Generic name
PrescribeRX is 8+ years in Market
ARCHITECTURE OF THE SOFTWARE
Prescribe Rx is ultra-fast as Microsoft SQL Server was used as the database system and Microsoft dot net technology as the front-end framework which increase software scalability and stability to ensure that your system will not become slow or unstable although after it will contain millions of data. The reporting system is also very intuitive with SAP crystal reports technology.
HOW WE SALE: SERVICE, SUPPORT AND WARRANTY
We are providing the software with per PC lifetime license. You can also try our system with limited quantity of prescription preparation. After purchasing you will get licensing code for activating the software. You can also ask for any extra reports or for a personalized customization into your prescription writing system.
To learn more about PrescribeRx please contact us, we are always happy to help.
Hotline: +88 031 712114, +88 01613 987363
There are no posted comments.
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- SAP S/4 HANA – Empowering Manufacturers Driving Digital Transformation
- Business mistakes contact centres make during cloud migration
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment
- Top 20 Twitter Datasets for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Best Data Labeling Tools for Machine Learning Projects
- What is the Difference Between CNN and RNN?
- Get Machine Learning Training Data Using The Lionbridge Method [A How-To Guide]
- What are Image Annotation Services?
- 10 Best Text Annotation Services and Tools
- Do More with a Creative Photo Editor with Facial Recognition
- An overview of Cloud 3d Print’s objectives
- Inside Luxatia 4th World eSIM summit
- 25 Open Datasets for Data Science Projects