Why Do We Color?
- Author Marko Petkovic
- Published May 11, 2017
- Word count 590
Coloring books – color yourself calm
There’s something quite charming and nostalgic about coloring in. It is just a really nice way to be creative. You don’t have to sit down with a blank sheet of paper, the outlines are already there for you. Coloring is something you can do quietly, alone or with your friends and family for a couple of hours.
Everyone is looking for an outlet or a distraction from everyday routine. Coloring books do just that – taking you back to your childhood, a simpler and happier time. Once you start coloring, your mind becomes so engaged, you forget about everything around you. On top of that, you end up with something beautiful even without any prior art experience. When you finish a piece, you feel a sense of accomplishment and pride.
Personal Therapy Session
After a long and stressful day, all we need is to relax, switch of from thoughts and focus on the moment. The latest weapon against stress is adult coloring books. Coloring doesn’t require much investment and it’s portable. All you need is a coloring book for adults and a box of crayons. You will feel better immediately. Adult colouring books could help us combat stress and boost mental clarity. Coloring is a smart way to promote creative thinking and personality development. Also, coloring in could be a perfect pre-bedtime ritual.
Spend quality time with your family
Can you remember the last time you did something fun and creative with your children? The main difference between an adult coloring book and a children’s coloring book would be the images. Adult colouring books are more sophisticated and have a lot more details. What is important is the fact that the coloring books are beneficial for both, parents and children. Children can improve hand to eye coordination, motor and cognitive skills and handwriting. Coloring in is calming and centered activity which stimulates creative thinking. Children can learn patience and boundaries, gain confidence and boost imagination. On the other hand, adult coloring books allow parents to switch off from thoughts and focus on the moment. Coloring in offers a quick creative and calming outlet. Above all, research shows that coloring books for adults reduce stress and anxiety. So, it is the perfect pastime for both you and your kid.
Mindfulness can transform your life, and it is possible to reach it and focus on the moment. Coloring books for adults could be very helpful when practising mindfulness. You are not living in the past nor in the future. Life is available only here and now. Mindfulness is some sort of energy that helps us the happiness, which is already present in our life. You don’t have to wait ten years to experience this happiness.
Many people struggle every day with keeping focus on simple tasks. Coloring gives us the opportunity to hone in on a simple activity that does not require much planning. While coloring, our minds are stimulated, and we do not get bored as quickly, due to the nature of the task. So, coloring books for adults require the brain to work on one thing at a time, thus helping the mind to focus. Focus your mind while enjoying the simple pleasures of coloring. Mindfulness is when you are truly there, mind and body together. That is why mindfulness is a source of happiness and joy.
Take your mind through the world of coloring books, and you will reach the mindfulness, and feel happiness and joy every day!
Peaksel D.O.O. is a digital media company located in Nis, Serbia. We specialise in creating, publishing and marketing of mobile games and apps for Android, iOS and Windows devices. Most of our projects are performed solely by our team in all respects – from getting ideas to marketing finished products. Equipped with fast learning skills, hard work and successful teamwork, we manage to be on top of the game.
Author url: https://peaksel.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Politicians Totally Ignore the Only Free Market Solution to America's Economic Crisis!
- Industrial and Decorative Uses Of Copper
- Good Soil Composition is the Key to Low-Maintenance Lawns
- Growing Healthy Tomatoes: Diseases and Fungi Prevention
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Why USD is a Safe Haven During the Crisis
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- How to Trim a Hedge Properly
- The Largest Trees in the UK
- Best Eco Tours in Goa - List of Trekking and Nature Activities
- The AI Content Revolution is starting without you!
- Traveler's Guide to Rome
- 5 Places to Watch Weathering With You Online
- Website | Why build for your business?
- Redundancy and Starting Over
- Benefits Found In Dedicated Hosting Solutions
- Forensic guide to WhatsApp data acquisition
- How To Extract Telegram Secret Chats from the iPhone
- What If Everyone Participated on the Ownership Side of the US Economy?
- A photo manager and digital asset manager for creative photography
- TOP 10 games similar to Minecraft
- Acronis Universal Restore Ensures Bare-Metal Restore of Dissimilar Hardware
- Seamless V2P Backup and Restore
- Anxiety, the Brain and Exercise
- Nesting Birds and The Effects on Tree Work
- What are Dental Implants?
- Casement window: great choice for wider view
- How to Disassemble Furniture When Moving House?