Window Regulator For Renault
- Author David Oy
- Published July 19, 2017
- Word count 443
The mechanism that moves the window up and down is called the window regulator. In cars with power windows, the window regulator is powered by an electric motor, called the window motor. In some cars, the window motor comes with the window regulator as one unit; in others, the window motor can be replaced separately.
There are two basic types of window regulators: the gear-drive type (in the photo) and the cable type (see photo below).
In a typical sedan, there are four window regulators; one inside each door. In some convertibles, a separate window regulator can be installed inside the rear quarter panel. A window regulator doesn't need any maintenance or adjustment. If it fails, the failed part or the whole unit must be replaced.
Window regulator problems
Problems with window regulators are common. A broken window regulator cable can cause the window to jam or fall down inside the door. See this example, where the cable broke and the power window stopped working. In cold temperatures, the window can freeze in closed position. When the window switch is operated down, the window can separate from the window regulator. If this happens, in some cars, the window can be re-secured without replacing parts, in others the window regulator might need to be replaced.
Window regulator replacement
Replacing the window regulator is not very expensive and aftermarket parts are often available. Here at Sacer, we offer an excellent option for you. SA500 Window Regulator is a high quality window regulator replacement for Renault Megane II 2002-2008, Renault Scenic II 2003-2009, Renault Clio III 2005- 2013. Engineered improvements has enhanced the performance. Quality tested to ensure trouble free installation, stable performance, and better durability. More wonderful functions are as below:
- Easy to set and initial. More convenient to use.
- Redesigned with earth leakage protection, more safe.
- Car lock track and window total close automatically.
- One touch total close.
- Anti-pinch safety model.
SACER is a professional supplier of auto electronic control module. we cover a range of product categories including window regulator, turbo actuator, non-contact TPS sensor, ECU, EPS/EHPS control board, air flow meter, etc. We are equipped with a strong R&D team, so that we can provide customers with the most suitable auto electronic alternative products and solutions at the most affordable price. The company was founded in 2007 and now it has grown into a highly competitive medium-sized company. We have R&D Center and warehouse both in China and Germany which ensures better technology support and fast delivery. SACER is committed to become a faithful and reliable business partner of the car repair shops and factories worldwide.
Welcome to visit our site, https://www.sacer.com.cn, please feel free to contact us.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Reach Local SEO Brisbane for the Best SEO Tips
- How to trade in my car with payments left on the loan?
- Want to Buy a Quality Car? just in a used car
- Which 2019 car do women prefer? According to the Women’s World Car of the Year it’s the Mazda 3.
- Everything you need to know about Car Key Programmers
- What are the Subaru WRX models?
- What Is Fuel Injector Cleaner ?
- How To Remove Overspray From Glass Easily?
- How to Remove Auto Paint Overspray Easily & Effectively?
- 8 Auspicious Car Plate Numbers That Will Bring You Prosperity in 2020
- 4 Things that Affect Your Fuel Economy of Your Car
- Get the Service of Paint Overspray Removal On Car from Specialist Overspray Removal Cleaners
- How to Remove Overspray From Car?
- Remove overspray from plastic with the help of skilled professionals of JLN
- Professionals know how to Remove Overspray From Car Paint, and They know it Best
- Reasons to Rent a Car in Dubai
- Until Recently, We Never Understood The Dangers Of The Internal Combustion Engine
- Charging Times Can Be A Problem For Electric Vehicles
- How To Evaluate A Used Car's Condition
- Aston Martin
- Budgeting Tips for Buying a Car
- The complete guide to buying and selling cars in Dubai
- Best Future Jobs You Should Look Forward To In Automotive Industry
- Historic Racing Crashes That Revolutionised Car Safety
- How Really does Head Up Display Work?
- How to Prevent Car Sickness in Your Mazda MX-5
- How To Use Tire Inflator ?
- What is the Safest Colour for Your Subaru XV?
- A Brief 2018 Mazda 2 Sedan Review
- A Brief 2019 Mazda CX-3 Review