Face-to-Face meetings can build trust and strengthen revenue channels
- Author Yuval Moed
- Published August 20, 2017
- Word count 500
In-person meetings play a fundamental role in business operations. They are integral to building and sustaining successful relationships between co-workers, customers, partners, and suppliers.
Studies show that almost 82 percent of people believe that meetings help bring out the best in people and 85 percent believe face-to-face meetings result in breakthrough thinking. The benefits are obviously many.
Banking staff routinely conducts dozens of complex and challenging discussions with customers. Given how sensitive these topics are, face-to-face meetings are often the preferred format. However, having in-person meetings carry a lot of disadvantages – they are time-consuming, expensive and at times, inconvenient.
Technological tools are stepping into this gap with solutions that bring the best of the two worlds.
Virtual Meetings Using Real time collaboration Platform
Real time engagement platform encompasses a range of tools that enable live and effective interactions. Powered by the innovative web-RTC technology, this easy-to-deploy solution doesn’t need expensive software licencing or installations. Secure, robust and multi-faceted, the plug-and-play platform is a boon for banking firms looking to boost revenue while building strong customer bonds.
For customers, the interaction via video chat is a welcome enhancement to carrying out transactions remotely from the convenience of their home or office.
Face-To-Face Virtual Meetings Facilitate Productive Meetings and Closer Relationships
At the heart of the platform is video chats. Video chatting is slowly becoming the norm with improvements in technologies, and this is now spilling into regular business interactions as well.
Businesses have long acknowledged the benefits of video-based meetings. They bring the valuable human touch to virtual interactions while retaining the many benefits of in-person communication including better rapport and increased trust.
Some of the clear business results delivered via video chatting are
Simplifies And Speeds Up Tough Discussions: With video chats banking staff and customers can have a conversation that very similar to in-personal discussions with proactive interaction between the two. The participants are able to have exchange views, ask questions, provide clarifications and explain critical points without any delay or confusion.
Effective Problem Resolutions: Direct conversations result in banking staff understanding customer needs better. Issues and complaints have faster resolution helping the agent to close tickets faster and handle more cases.
Better Sales Productivity: Upselling and cross-selling becomes more successful in Face-to-face meetings. Banking staff are able to assess customer needs better and provide the right solutions.
Improved Transparency and Trust: There is no denying that with face-to-face discussions via the video chat bring customer build a closer bond to the banking customer agent. This is directly the result of video chats facilitating a view into body language, tone, and facial expressions that is missing other forms of communication.
Improved Cost Efficiencies: The video chat is far more cost effective than personal travel. As a browser-based plug-in, the video chat can be used in all device formats and needs no special training.
The wide expanse of benefits of video chat makes it a top option for banking firms looking to boost customer interaction and improve revenue growth.
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment
- Top 20 Twitter Datasets for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Best Data Labeling Tools for Machine Learning Projects
- What is the Difference Between CNN and RNN?
- Get Machine Learning Training Data Using The Lionbridge Method [A How-To Guide]
- What are Image Annotation Services?
- 10 Best Text Annotation Services and Tools
- Do More with a Creative Photo Editor with Facial Recognition
- An overview of Cloud 3d Print’s objectives
- Inside Luxatia 4th World eSIM summit
- 25 Open Datasets for Data Science Projects
- Implement full support for NTFS file systems on Mac
- How Virtual Reality Augmented Reality Change the Gaming Industry
- Why You Must Be Making Use Of a Drawing Tablet