A List Of 10 Inspiring Books Every Student Must Read!
- Author John Bishop
- Published August 29, 2017
- Word count 602
There is no college that doesn’t facilitate students with books library. Reading is a passion for many students and this is why educational organization benefits them with reading resources. By keeping this fact in mind, we’re going to share some inspiring books that every student should read. If you’re also passionate of reading then you must read the following masterpieces.
- This Side of Paradise
F. Scott Fitzgerald is the author of this inspiring book that every student should read once in their college life. The novel is the best combination of great humor and romance. This Side of Paradise is the story of a student who becomes disheartened with the life after graduation.
- Brave New World
This inspirational novel is written by Aldous Huxley in 1931 which tells about the development of technology and its impact on society. As a college student, you should read this book and explore the importance of technology and its side effects.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude
Gabriel Garcia Marquez is the writer of this great novel which describes multigenerational stories. One Hundred Years of Solitude is a must read book for every college student because it contains a thought provoking lesson on the relation of friends and family.
- A Farewell to Arms
During the period of World Word one, this book was written by Ernest Hemingway and published in 1921. This novel is based on a love story against the environment of world war so every college student will surely enjoy while reading it.
- The Grapes of Wrath
The Grapes of Wrath is a national award winning book which is written by John Steinbeck in 1939. Later in 1962 the author of this book was awarded with a noble prize. This novel is on a poor farmer family that gets out of work due to drought and economic downfall. By reading this book any student could easily understand how people sacrifice and perform hard work to change the game.
- Lord of the Flies
William Golding is a noble prize owner is the author of this memorable novel which was published in 1954. It is an adventurous story of a group of young British boys that is stuck on an island and gets out without any help from others. If you have a passion to read adventures then you should explore this story.
- To Kill a Mockingbird
This book is jot down by Harper Lee and was published in 11 July 1961. The book is focussed on racism and racial fairness that how a black accused of raping a white girl is arrested and trailed. If you believe in justice, then you should read this novel to enhance your self-belief.
- Predictably Irrational
This book is brilliantly written by Dan Ariely and was published on February 2008. Dan Ariely purpose of writing this book is to make people rethink what makes them best humans. You can also develop your thought process by reading meaningful information shared in this book.
- Blink: The Power of Thinking without Thinking
Malcolm Gladwell is the author of this book which was published in January 11 2005. This book is about the physiological and mental process of thinking and understanding. This is a great source of information for college students that are taking physiological classes.
- Crime and Punishment
The author of this book is Fyodor Dostoyevsky who is Russian and has published this book in 1867. This book is on murder in an attempt to defend a permissible action.
In the end, it could be said now that the list of books shared in the above passage is the best source of information for student who looks for reading and learning opportunities.
John Bishop is the writer of this blog. Besides, the students around the world can approach him online to get cheap assignments at FinestAssignments.co.uk. In addition, he is a head author of a creative thought blog. Nowadays s/he is helping out students in their academic matter to grow their performance to a peak level. You can communicate with him on Google+.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- BEGINNER 5 STRING BANJO - Learn Banjo From Scratch! Banjo
- Why Music Theory Helps Creativity
- Artist Spotlight with Soprano Irina Petrik
- Where to Buy Kimi No Na Wa: Your Name Manga & Books
- 10 Healthy Benefits of Playing Musical Instruments
- Switching between musical instruments which you don’t know before
- How to keep party going with fresh beats
- How to get your book signed
- 'Bringing Rhythm and blues back home'
- My First Fiction Novel
- Darrell Kelley's Songs for the Soul
- Things You Need to Know Before Learning Violin
- Tips That Help You for Playing Ukulele
- 7 Undeniable Reasons Why You Should Play Ukulele
- 5 Banjo Tips for Beginners That You Must Know
- Start Learning Piano with These 5 Yamaha Digital Piano
- What has happened to Music
- Top 5 Concert Ukulele Everyone Should Know
- Benefits Of An Internet Piano Course
- How To Play The Piano Basics
- Piano or keyboard: What’s the difference?
- Benefits of Taking up Keyboard Lessons for Children
- Why Music Education Matters
- Did Bob Dylan really introduce The Beatles to weed?
- How did Nick Drake really die?
- Harnessing The Fire From Within: Using The Past To Fuel The Fire
- Book Review: The Brain That Changes Itself
- Education world connecting educators
- Education world connecting educators