Five types of specialized doors
- Author Bonny Kim
- Published September 4, 2017
- Word count 523
A door is a structure that simply blocks or allows access to an entrance within an enclosed space. Specialist doors are mainly developed for very special purposes. The following designs are available in the market so as to satisfy the specific needs of different customers.
- Stainless steel doors
Steel is among the most used materials in the building and construction industry mainly due to its strength and durability. Commercial carbon steel does not corrode in normal dry air room temperature unlike other metals such as iron. That is why the doors are highly favored in making of doors my architects. Steel doors can be installed in any place of a room especially on the entrance of premises for security purposes. Other areas where the steel doors are common is where hygiene is a top priority such as the kitchen areas. The high-grade carbon steel is less corrosive and this makes it suitable in the coastal areas where the corrosion rates are high.
- Acoustic doors
An acoustic door is a type of a specialized door that is mainly used in sound-proofing. Sound-proofing is the science used in reducing the sound pressure with respect to specific sounds receptor. The doors are designed to control the amount of sound passing through a door. They are mainly employed in high noise sensitive places such as music studios or manufacturing environments. The doors are also becoming popular in offices as they are mainly attributed to reducing distractions and increasing the productivity of employees in general. Due to the high performance of the doors, they are normally harder to install compared to normal doors and should, therefore, be installed by specialized engineers.
- Flood protection doors
This is a type of door that is mainly specialized to reduce the dangers associated with flash floods which happen to be a battle in some areas. Sealing of a door to prevent water from leaking into your house or business premises is often a challenge. Installation of flood protection doors is a form of flood control since it helps to reduce the detrimental effects of flood waters. Flood doors offer a piece of mind to all those people living in flood-prone regions.
- Security doors
Security is a top priority at all times when we want to protect our homes and business premises from activities associated with burglary. Security doors are mainly installed in the main entrance of commercial and government buildings due to its strength, toughness and high resistance from breakage by invaders.
- Fire-resistance doors
This is simply a massive and heavy door that is mainly made from natural materials such as steel so as to protect buildings from fire hazards. Though the door will finally combust, it will offer a great resistance in slowing down the spreading of fire, by containing smoke and heat for a specific time period giving the building occupants a chance to vacate the premises.
In general, specialized doors are mainly constructed in order to suit the specific needs and interest of a customer. It might be for security purposes, beauty, flood protection or just a general domestic door.
Author is an expert article writer who has written many article related to plant room doors,steel doors,cold room doors,internal access doors .Currently he is writing content on specialist doors.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- Commentary - Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- What to do with unwanted furniture
- Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- SUMMARY - YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Peel And Stick Wallpaper – A More Convenient Alternative
- How to Choose the Best Roof Installation Service Provider for Your House?
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor
- Tips for house removals
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- Locksmith 4 U
- Tips For Painting Or Staining Your Patio Deck
- Removing Oil Out Of Carpet
- Why pay for home development when you may do it yourself?
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating