What Are Some of the Recent Trends in Home Automation?
- Author Dick Nelson
- Published August 28, 2017
- Word count 445
When it comes to purchasing a home, homeowners everywhere are in search of the latest looks, designs, and trends. In this day and age, you can purchase homes with about any technological upgrades. Those upgrades can be controlled with just one finger. Here’s how.
With a smart home, you can now control:
Appliances: There are now appliances that can easily be accessed straight from our phones. You can start preheating an oven from the other room, without having to do so physically. This is also a great feature if you are on your way to work and suddenly start to question if you turned off your coffee maker. Now, you can just simply check it on your mobile phone.
Locks: Installing an advanced automated lock will give you a sense of peace knowing that you can lock your doors or unlock them at any given times. This works perfectly for family members that show up unannounced who need let in or if you were on the run and simply forgot to lock your back door.
Lighting: If you work late into the night, it may be a good idea to have automated lights. You can have the lights shine directly on the porch, living room, etc. before you arrive. This will allow you to get into your home faster and safer.
Thermostate: Say you go on vacation and decide that you want to save money and turn the air off or up. This is a smart choice, but it can also leave you returning to a home that is musky and hot. Well, stress no more. You can now control all the temperatures in your home right from your phone, while in Hawaii.
Alarm Systems: We have all been there where the alarm systems goes off because your teenage child forgot to turn off the alarm before trying to enter or leave. Now, you can make sure of who enters and leaves your home by providing an alarm system and cameras that are all connected.
Other functionality of home automation:
How does home automation work?
Home automation works with a device that is internet-enabled. Many manufacturers have produced a wide variety of devices that do just that. The only problem being that the devices are not all connected to a complete home automation system, which means that each device has a different control scheme. Luckily, home security companies will focus on the most critical and useful parts of a home like the locks, windows, environmental devices, and alarm systems. This will allow all of those to be apart of one automated system, leaving your home safe and secure from burglars.
If you are looking to invest in keycard entry systems for several yearsArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- Casement window: great choice for wider view
- Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- Commentary - Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- What to do with unwanted furniture
- Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- SUMMARY - YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Peel And Stick Wallpaper – A More Convenient Alternative
- How to Choose the Best Roof Installation Service Provider for Your House?
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor
- Tips for house removals
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- Locksmith 4 U
- Tips For Painting Or Staining Your Patio Deck
- Removing Oil Out Of Carpet
- Why pay for home development when you may do it yourself?
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?