What is WPC Flooring?
- Author Jericho Pineda
- Published August 31, 2017
- Word count 396
When it comes to your home, flooring is one of the most critical components. Floors are subject to far more than being walked on. Heavy and hard furniture and appliances are placed on floors. Floors are also subject to having food and drinks spilled on them and pets playing on them. In addition to all the functions floors serve, they play a significant role in design. The right flooring brings a room together in a way that no other element can. With the importance of flooring, it’s necessary to choose the right floors for your home.
When deciding on flooring for your home, you should consider two things, functionality and design. Before you decide on a floor, you need to know if it can stand up to your daily life as well as fit your style. With the hundreds of available flooring options, picking the right one can seem a daunting task. One revolutionary flooring option, wood plastic composite (WPC) has become quite popular among home owners.
Though the "w" stands for wood, WPC floors rarely if ever contain wood. Instead, WPC products are considered to be a high-end vinyl floor. Four layers comprise WPC flooring; each made from a unique blend of plastics and polymers. The layers contribute a unique property to WPC, the combination of which has given WPC its reputation.
The core layer of WPC flooring gives it its most notable property; it’s 100% waterproof. WPC floorings neither contract nor expand when liquids are spilled on them. Unlike real hardwood and laminate, WPC floors are stain resistant against products like red wine.
Above the core is the wear layer which makes up the durability of WPC floors. Highly resistant to dents and scratches, WPC flooring is made to take a beating and come out unscathed. On the surface, the printed vinyl layer gives WPC floors their quality finishes that look identical to real hardwoods and stones. The final layer of WPC flooring is the backing which holds it all together.
High durability, waterproof properties, and longevity have made WPC flooring a leader in the industry. The quality finishes of WPC give the look and feel of real hardwood and stone floors while being much easier to take care of. With the large selection of WPC floors, you’re guaranteed to find an option that both looks and works perfectly for your home.
If you are looking to install waterproof flooring in Las Vegas give the professionals at Expert Flooring Solutions a call. They have been providing Carpet, Hardwood, Tile and WPC Flooring in the Las Vegas area for many years.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- Casement window: great choice for wider view
- Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- Commentary - Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- What to do with unwanted furniture
- Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- SUMMARY - YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Peel And Stick Wallpaper – A More Convenient Alternative
- How to Choose the Best Roof Installation Service Provider for Your House?
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor
- Tips for house removals
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- Locksmith 4 U
- Tips For Painting Or Staining Your Patio Deck
- Removing Oil Out Of Carpet
- Why pay for home development when you may do it yourself?
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?