What Are Some Current Trends in Bathroom Remodels?
- Author Chelsey Bullock
- Published September 1, 2017
- Word count 457
Are you sick of your outdated bathroom, but not sure where to begin or what design trends would work well for the space or your style? Well, look no further. This list of current bathroom trends will give you inspiration and dreams of what your bathroom could look like in the future.
Here are the current bathroom design trends.
-The spa shower: Homeowners love the feel of a spa shower which includes elements like a rain shower head, hand showers, and body sprays. The shower frame is also gaining footage and becoming more of a shower room with benches to sit on and hooks for soaps.
-Smart storage: Storage is becoming more and more popular in bathroom remodels. Double vanities with built-in wall to floor cabinetry is a smart and practical decision homeowners are currently making.
-Heated floors: Wouldn't it be nice to get out of the shower with your bare feet and feel the warmth? Well, now that's an option. Heated floors will warm up any area of the flooring that you wish to choose.
-Classic whites: The classic white subway tile will never go out of style. People love this look for its clean lines and charm. It can be paired with a lot of different paint and flooring options. Also, the latest trend with subway tile is its pairing with dark grout like gray or black. It is such a timeless look.
-Cabinets that look like furniture: A basic vanity is now overhauled with furniture characteristics like sculpted legs and paneling.
-Vessel sinks: Vessel sinks are sinks that sit on top of the vanity. Homeowners love the focal point and design it adds to the space. Vessel sinks are available in a range of materials like clear glass or stone.
-Media and music: Technology is definitely a priority in today's society, so why not install music and media in your bathroom as well. Increase the relaxation of taking a bath by binge watching your favorite show. Or kick off your day with upbeat music to get you in the right mood.
-Lighting: Go ahead and embrace your style with bold lighting options. Hang a chandelier, place backlighting around mirrors, toe-kick lighting underneath vanity, or add a dimmer on your overall lighting for ideal relaxation.
Projecting the cost of a remodel depends on who is doing the work and what you are replacing. According to HGTV.com, the average cost for a bathroom remodel, can be anywhere from 9,000-25,000 based on size and amount of projects. It’s best to research and find home improvement companies that are low on price, but high on quality. Their services will help you achieve the bathroom design you want at a price you can afford.
If you are looking to remodel a bathroom in Utah, you should contact Lifespan Home Improvements. They have helped residents in Salt Lake City remodel bathrooms, bathtubs, and showers for many years.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Tips for house removals
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- Locksmith 4 U
- Tips For Painting Or Staining Your Patio Deck
- Removing Oil Out Of Carpet
- Why pay for home development when you may do it yourself?
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Door Trends in 2020
- 10 Myths About Bedbugs
- The Story Of The Granite That Is Used For Your Worktops
- Push Lawn Mowers - All Yo need to know
- Major Considerations for Liquid Floor Screed
- The Benefits of Using Tiles in Your Home
- Air Duct Cleaning and Disinfecting Reviews
- Where Does All This Dust In My House Come From?
- Is a Portable Solar Battery Generator Right for Your Next Purchase?
- There Are Many Ways To Update Your Kitchen In Hertford
- Choosing the Right Floor for Your Next Home
- Various Benefits of Sealants and Adhesives as Correctional Materials
- How a Home Can Promote Longevity through the Principles of Wellness Design
- An Effective Guidance before You Install Insulation for Your Home
- Tips for choosing good cheap removalists interstate Melbourne
- Why Choose Resin For Your Driveway?
- Essential Things to Note When Searching for Concrete Restoration Services in Palm Beach
- How LED Lights Benefit Senior Citizens’ Health