Spring Water Suppliers Advice on Locating Your Water Cooler
- Author Alan Scott
- Published October 8, 2017
- Word count 506
Over the years, studies have shown that ready access to a water cooler can increase cognitive function and performance in employees. Additionally, when a person is properly hydrated they are generally more healthy and productivity increases. Once you’ve decided to have a water cooler in your business or home, there are some other aspects to consider, such as: choosing the best cooler, locating the cooler and finding the best local spring water suppliers. In this article, we will focus on advice for the best placement of your water cooler.
Always Site the Water Cooler Against a Wall:
When you’re looking for the optimal site for your water cooler, always bear in mind that it should be placed against a wall. This is a better way to use the available space, and it removes the risk of someone tripping over any cables. When the cooler is next to a wall, it’s less likely to be damaged because of people bumping into it. Finally, the water cooler will be easier to clean around for custodial staff and cleaners.
An Inviting Drink in Reception:
Any visitor to your place of business will garner their first impressions of your office when they reach the reception area. First impressions are vital and coming into your reception when it’s hot outside and having a water cooler waiting for them is a fantastic welcome. Although this is a great location for visitors and reception staff, it is less useful if you have a larger building or more staff. The last thing you need is a parade of employees having to walk to reception each time they want a drink. If this situation sounds familiar, it may be a good idea to locate another water cooler somewhere more convenient.
Hydrating in the Kitchen Area:
As the central hub for eating and drinking, the kitchen area may be an excellent location for your water cooler. This will encourage your staff to take a regular drink during breaks or if they are getting a snack to take back to their desks. The only considerations for smaller kitchens may be the storage of spare water bottles, but this can be addressed with a water bottle rack that can be refilled on your spring water delivery.
Putting the Cooler in a Communal Area:
There may be an area designated for relaxing in your business, and this is a great place to site your water cooler. Studies have highlighted that employees taking regular breaks away from their desks are far more productive and positive. Always remember to place the cooler out of direct sunlight or cover the bottle with a water bottle cover.
At Aussie Natural we supply a wide variety of water products for both business and home use. All of our high quality products are reasonably priced to suit all kinds of budgets. We also offer bottled spring water delivery direct to your door for added convenience. If you need any further information, our sales team is standing by to answer your questions.
Aussie Natural Spring Waters: Supplies & rent high-quality water coolers, water filter around Perth. If you are looking for the Water cooler . Please visit, we can directly deliver to your door step.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What do economic crises teach us?
- Who Will We Hire After the Wildfire?
- What Are Cardiovascular Endurance Sports? 5 Examples Provided
- 5 homemade yogurt issues and easy solutions:
- Travel to Singapore
- Climate change, what we can do to reduce effects of global warming
- Pet-Friendly Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
- How to find windshields for your European vintage/classic car
- 4 Creative Ways To Enjoy Your Kitchen
- Do You Really Know About Bisexuality? – Break the Rumors
- Will Remote Working Become the Norm after COVID-19?
- 3 Crucial Elements for Successful Facebook Ads Campaign
- Collateralizing and Resolving America’s 2020 Economic Crisis!
- Hair packaging boxes Available in All Sizes & Shapes
- Types of Fencing for Your Farm
- Will Power Washing Kill Plants?
- How Porta-Potties Help the Environment
- Why use SEO for Your Business?
- Restoring Faded Gutters 101
- Gutter Repair Tips
- How to Mount a TV Safely
- Commercial Lot Clearing Explained
- What to Look for in Shingle Roofing
- Fence Painting 101
- Cleaning a Window by Power Washing
- Barbed Wire Fencing Explained
- Method Used to Grout Tile
- Reasons to Buy a Vinyl Fence-Quality, Durability, Lifespan
- The Various Grades of Vinyl Fencing-Consumer and Professional
- Keeping your dog's nails quite short is significant for their smooth mobility.