Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Author Ram Verma
- Published September 25, 2017
- Word count 376
Mobile phones have become an integral part of human life. With so much going on in our lives, having a smartphone could help you make it simple. A smartphone is a device which lets you access to the virtual world of the internet. And, owing to the fact that most of us spend maximum time online, imagining a day without smartphone can create no less than havoc. Although the market is flooded with the plethora of mobile phone options, the one brand you can rely on without thinking twice is that of Lenovo. It manufacturers Android powered smartphones in India at affordable price!
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus 32GB
The smartphone comes with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels and with a 6.40 inch touchscreen display. The phone comes packed with 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128 GB using a microSD card. It has 13 megapixel of primary camera at the rear and 8 mega pixel of camera at the front. It is powered by a 4050 mAh non removable battery and runs on Android 6.0. it weighs 218.00 grams and measures173.89 x 88.30 x 9.60 in height x width x thickness.
Lenovo K6 Power 32GB RAM 4GB
The smartphone, as its very name indicates, is known for its battery. It is a new variant of K6 Power smartphone in India by Lenovo. It has 4GB of RAM. It has 32GB of storage capacity which can be expanded up to 128GB making use of a microSD card. Its camera quality is simply brilliant and you can indulge in great experience while capturing some of the best moments of your life. The price tag which comes along with this smartphone will not give you run for money.
Lenovo K6 Power 32GB RAM 3GB
It was launched in September 2016 and comes with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. It has a 5.00 inch touchscreen display. It starts at a reasonable price making it an apt choice for many budget-conscious buyers. It is comes with 3GB of RAM and is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor. It has 8 megapixel of front camera and 13 megapixels of primary camera at the rear. It runs on Android and is powered by 4000mAh non removable battery. It weighs 145.00 grams and measures141.90 x 70.30 x 9.30 in height x width x thickness.
Ram Verma is a young writer currently enjoying work at PriceFindout.com. He writes articles on electronics, technology and more. Check out links to find Lenovo K6 Power price and Lenovo Phab 2 Plus price in India recommendations.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How you can Install and keep Mannequin Head Model Props
- Skip The Drive And Buy Your Swishers Sweets Online
- Picture made with Text: A gift perfects for all situation
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?