4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Author Alan Scott
- Published November 11, 2017
- Word count 484
Drinking water from your ceramic water dispenser or another source is a great way to lose weight when dieting. Often, when we feel hungry, we’re actually dehydrated and need a drink of water. This is an easy theory to test yourself, next time you feel hungry, have a glass of water and wait half an hour. If you still feel hungry, you need to eat, but if the hunger has subsided, then you were simply dehydrated. Drinking cold water makes you feel fuller, and this satiates the appetite. However, there are also foods which can help you to overcome hunger pangs when dieting, here are four of them.
- Choose High in Fibre Foods:
Foods that are high in fibre make us feel fuller for longer, and this can help to naturally suppress your appetite. The more common choices would be potatoes, grains, and beans. However, some people are unaware that foods, such as nuts, apples, pears and leafy vegetable, are also very high in fibre. Eating fibre will help to kill off any craving for sugar, and the fibre will swell up when you drink water to make you feel full again.
- Don’t Skip a Healthy Breakfast:
After sleeping all night, your blood sugar levels are already low, and this will create hunger pangs. Skipping breakfast will only exacerbate these feeling and should be avoided. Allow plenty of time in the morning to have breakfast before you leave the house for the day. Eating a high fibre fortified cereal will do the trick, with a glass of juice to drink.
- Go Spicy:
Eating spicier foods is a great and simple way to encourage weight loss. Some of the best options include tabasco sauce, hot peppers, curry powder, garlic, and cumin. These foods, boost your metabolism, they raise the levels of epinephrine and norepinephrine in your body, which in turn help to suppress your appetite naturally.
- Eat Plenty of Salads:
The humble salad is a great option for filling you up, as long as you don’t coat them with fatty dressing. Leafy greens are very high in fibre as we discussed above and salads are low in fat. Avoid oil based vinaigrettes, as an alternative, grind flaxseeds up and sprinkle them over the salad for taste. Flaxseeds are rich in Omega 3 and also high in fibre as well.
If they are looking for a ceramic water dispenser, Perth WA residents should contact us here at Aussie Natural. We have a wide selection of high quality water products available for sale or hire including a ceramic water dispenser. Perth domestic and business customers can also order our locally sourced natural spring water that tastes fantastic. For added convenience, we deliver your water delivery direct to your home or business. Our sales team are looking forward to discussing your needs in greater detail, and they can answer any other questions that you may have.
Alan Scott Aussie is a writer across several reputed industrial web posts. He writes for many online journals and portals that are related to Ceramic Water DispenserArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- Aussie Natural Spring Water