3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- Author Alan Scott
- Published November 9, 2017
- Word count 494
A cold water dispenser for home and business use is a fantastic way to stay hydrated throughout the day. It’s convenient, always cool and refreshing, and simple to use. We stock a great water cooler that is ideal for domestic and commercial use, and it’s available to hire right now with ongoing support. However, like any modern piece of technology, a water cooler can develop a fault occasionally. Some of these issues are usually simple to fix for a layman, but if you’re unsure about anything call your water cooler company. Let’s take a look at the three most common problems that you may encounter with a water cooler dispenser.
- The Leaking Water Cooler:
Firstly, don’t panic, this is actually the most common problem encountered, and that’s why it’s at number one. Most people, automatically assume that this is a serious issue, it could be, but there is a simple thing to check first. Check the drip tray under the tap where the cold water is dispensed and see if it’s full. Sometimes, the drip tray fills with water, and the puddle you see on the floor is simply a drip tray that needs to be emptied. Another cause of leaking could be the back valve, it needs to be completely closed, or there may be some water leakage.
- The Water is Not Cool:
This is a frustrating situation on a hot summer's day when you need a cold drink of water. Every water cooler has a chilling capacity that it cannot exceed. If there are too many people using the cooler in quick succession, it may need additional to time to recuperate before it can cool the water again. If this is a recurrent problem, you may need an additional water cooler to cope with the extra load.
- The Water is Not Hot:
Some water coolers, have both a cold and a hot water setting. The hot water can be used to make beverages, but what if the water will not come out hot? A simple fix here could be the switch marked "hot water, " and this needs to be turned on. Often, during the summer, people favour cold water, and when the weather turns colder, this hot water setting isn’t turned on. Another possible reason for a lack of hot water could be an issue with the mains water supply.
If you’re looking for a cold water dispenser for office and home use, contact us here at Aussie Natural. We stock a fantastic selection of high quality water related products and bottled spring water. Our spring water is locally sourced, it tastes great and is available in a wide selection of bottle formats. For our customers added convenience, we deliver your water direct to your home or business. Our sales advisors are standing by to discuss your needs in further detail, and they can answer any further questions that you may have.
Alan Scott Aussie is a writer across several reputed industrial web posts. He writes for many online journals and portals that are related to water cooler dispenserArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Is Avocado A Fruit Or Vegetable
- Raita is cool. Pachadi is cooler. Make more Pachadi.
- FRESH SEAFOOD Our Fresh and Frozen Seafood will Delight You
- How to make the best pour over coffee
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties