Types of Curtains in Malaysia and How They Match with Your Home Interior
- Author Martin Tang
- Published November 21, 2017
- Word count 496
Curtains are popular among Malaysians as part of their interior decoration especially during festive seasons. Certainly, to many households, it is a necessity to prevent the sunlight from going into the house. Curtains play an important role to turn an ordinary house into an extraordinary. In fact, there are a lot of different curtain design that you can get to match the theme of your house.
【Modern and contemporary style】
Most houses that adopt this type of style normally need different kinds of curtains to match with the home theme. For example, one of the most commonly used curtain is the very fashionable Eyelet curtain that is able to give a dramatic feature to a window. Eyelet curtains are often being hung from a pole, which is threaded through metal rings.
A window blind is another type of curtain in modern and contemporary style. A typical window blind is made up of several long horizontal or vertical slats from various types of hard materials, including wood, plastic or metal that are normally held together by cords that run through the blind slats.
【Traditional and elegant style】
If you are adopting this type of style in their home, you can still stick to normal window curtain that is seen in many houses in Malaysia. For more dramatic change to your house environment, sheer curtains, which allows the most light to go through the fabric, is highly recommended. The setback of this type of curtain is unfortunately, the lack of privacy as it’s possible for someone to see completely through the fabric.
If sheer curtains are not your cup of tea, you can always go for the ready-made curtains in Malaysia that is easily available at most of the curtain shops, such as Baagus. These shops usually offer customers a wide selection in terms of fitting, such as the curtain for two windows, three windows, sliding doors and door windows. Users can easily hang them in their houses right away without worrying whether they will fit or not.
【Comparison between traditional curtains and modern curtains】
The traditional curtains are sometimes considered outdated because they use mostly older types of materials compared to the modern ones. Modern curtains normally have no revealing flower patterns on the materials, making it is easier to match with any house theme.
Moreover, since modern curtains usually have the colors and materials that adopt the concept of minimalist, there will be no issues in mixing and matching with your furniture / your home theme. All in all, it made your home look modern and cool without trying too hard.
With the right curtain, one is able to create a stunning interior and gradually transform the house into an attractive piece of art. So, is modern curtains better than traditional curtains? No doubt, modern curtains are more flexible and easier to match. But in the end, it’s still up to the users to exert their creativity in creating the right ambience for their homes.
For my insight and information about the best curtain supplier in Malaysia, feel free to search for http://www.baagus.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Exquisite and Custom Interior Design With a Professional Company
- How to arrange your bathroom?
- 3 Things I Love About Cabin Decor
- Sophisticated Cabin Decor Ideas
- Home Décor and Functional Utilization Ideas with Hallway Benches
- Guest Bedroom Decoration Ideas
- A Rug Adds a Touch of Beauty to Your Room
- Five Design Ideas For Your Living Room
- Top 10 Bohemian Décor Ideas
- Why Having A Great Office Interior Design Matters
- How to Feminize Your Cabin Decor
- The Lazy Man’s Guide to Cabin Decor
- Guaranteed No Stress Cabin Decor
- Enhance your night's sleep: Tips on the 8 best fabrics for duvet covers
- Hottest Wedding Trends for 2019
- Industrial Decor Style - 5 Ways to Incorporate This Style in Your Home
- 7 Types of Cabin Styles and Themes
- What Colors Do I Use in My Cabin Home?
- Things To Consider When Choosing School Stage Curtains
- A Short Guide to Theatre Curtains and Drapes
- How to Make Your House a Cabin, Even If It Isn’t
- 3 Things I Hate About Cabin Decor
- Tips for Choosing Dining Chairs Online
- Styling Designer Homewares
- How to Create a Great Guest Bedroom in Your Cabin Home
- How to Decorate Your Cabin to Impress your Guests
- Begin Your Path Into COASTAL DÉCOR With Little To No Budget!
- Decorating Your Living Room with Neutral Colours
- Tips for Mendhi Decor to Blow the Minds of Your Guests
- The Best 5 Bedrooms | Designer Bedroom Furniture