Almond oil and its properties
- Author Klaudia Lodzikowska
- Published December 9, 2017
- Word count 422
Almond oil contains protein, vitamin E and B vitamins, as well as essential minerals,and healthy fats. Almond oil is used widely in many types of cosmetic products for facial skin, hair, and full-body skin. It contains plenty of vitamins primarily needed for human skin and hair to grow healthily and maintain the optimum condition.
Almond oil improves the complexion and retaining glow; moisturize better and deeper; soothe skin irritation and skin inflammation; relieve dry and irritated skin; nourish skin, making it softer and smoother; cures chapped lips and body rashes.
Almond oil is excellent to reverse and prevent signs of ageing by renewing skin cells and invigorating the skin, ensuring younger, fresher and more radiant skin.
Almond oil helps reducing inflammation, itching and redness of the skin. Make a mixture by adding 2 tbsp. of almond oil, 5 drops of black seed oil, 5 drops of jojoba oil and 3 drops of vitamin E oil. Apply the mixture to the skin several times a day to ease the symptoms and get rid of cracked skin and other skin problems.
Almond oil is a light and less greasy option that acts as an ideal makeup remover. Almond oil effectively opens the pores and ensures all makeup is properly removed. Avert the odds of acne and pimple occurrence and can be used for all skin types.
The best time to use almond oil for facial massage is before bed. It ensures that the oil will stay long enough so that it can perform its functions well. Almond oil massage helps to reduce dark circles under eye, remove dead skin cells, improves the texture of facial skin.
The Benefits of Almond Oil for Hair
Almond oil has several important nutrients including polyunsaturated and mono fatty acids as well as vitamins E, D, B1, B2, B6 and A. These are all helpful nutrients that allow you to grow strong, healthy hair. The high vitamin E content in almond oil is particularly helpful for conditioning the hair.
Almond oil, because of his nourishing and smoothing benefits, provides the hair cuticles, allowing to grow thick, long, strong hair. It can be used to make nutrition hair masks. You can also mix almond oil with lemongrass oil and massage it into the scalp to increase the scalp blood circulation and relieve dandruff.
How to use Almond Oil for Hair
Massage the oil into your scalp, then massage a bit into the hair. Keep the almond oil for at least 30 minutes, but you can also leave it in overnight.
Order pure 100% almond oil here
www.nefertiti-eg.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water