Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Author Ram Verma
- Published November 22, 2017
- Word count 432
Xiaomi is one of the most popular mobile brands these days. People seem quite interested in the high quality features provided by this phone that is a boon for average income group of people. Xiaomi phones are getting a larger share of market each day by their sleek design, amazing camera quality, long lasting battery and many other striking features. Mi mobiles are embedded with everything that one could ever desire in a cell phone and that is why they are being sold very quickly through retail stores or online stores. Mi mobile phone models are user and pocket friendly and they deliver the best user experience that one could ever have. This article will introduce you with the intriguing features of Mi Max 2 which is the latest addition to the Xiaomi family and has taken up the market by storm.
Size and Processor
Mi Max 2 is a touch screen phone which is available in black color and has a display size of 6.44 inches. It has full HD resolution with 1920*1080 pixels and has IPS display type with contrast ratio of 1000:1. This phone owns Qualcomm snapdragon 625 octa core processor and the processor clock speed is 2GHz. The operating system of this phone is Android nougat 7.1.1, which ensures easy and smooth functioning of the phone.
Camera and Storage
Mi Max 2 has RAM of 4 GB and internal storage of 64 GB and the memory is expandable up to 128 GB with micro SD card. Now let's take a quick look at the camera features of this phone. Mi Max 2 has 12 megapixels of primary camera and 5 megapixels of secondary camera along with the facility of full HD recording. This phone supports 2G, 3G and 4G Volte networks and compatible with micro and nano sim as it is a dual sim phone.
The dual speakers of this phone take the sound quality of this phone to a whole new level. It supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, making it even more convenient for you to use. Mi Max 2 consists of ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, e-compass, accelerometer, fingerprint sensor etc which are few of very striking features. It also has 5300 mAh of battery capacity and it makes the phone to run for a longer time without charging the phone frequently.
So, if you have been looking for a replacement for your old phone and if you want to upgrade your experience then you just look for Xiaomi Mi Max 2 on the Internet. You can use price comparison websites like PriceFindout.com, 91Mobiles.com, Smartprix.com etc. to find out about Mi mobile 4G price list or Mi Max 2 price.
Ram Verma is a young writer currently enjoying work at PriceFindout.com. He writes articles on electronics, technology and more. Check out links to find Mi Max 2 recommendations and visit website link. www.pricefindout.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How you can Install and keep Mannequin Head Model Props
- Skip The Drive And Buy Your Swishers Sweets Online
- Picture made with Text: A gift perfects for all situation
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!