Transfer Files across Cloud Drives – MultCloud Review
- Author Doris Lea
- Published February 18, 2018
- Word count 540
Cloud storage is great. Knowing that wherever you are, as long as there’s a wifi connection handy, you can gain access to all your files from any computer, tablet or Smartphone is very liberating indeed. The choice of services on offer also means that you can get a considerable amount of free storage if you sign up to several of them. Many people have multiple cloud storage accounts, such as Dropbox, SkyDrive, and Google Drive etc. Having all of this free space is excellent, but navigating to all the different sites in order to manage them can be a chore. Thankfully there is now a solution that simplifies the process, its name is MultCloud.
MultCloud is a free web service that allows multiple cloud users to access all their online files from a single interface. The service allows you to organize, transfer, sync or even manages sharing files between cloud storage services like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon and etc. All you have to do is create a MultCloud account and link your existing cloud drives. It supports more than 30 different cloud storage services so far, including almost all popular clouds in the market. At the same time, you can also handle multiple accounts in one same cloud storage service. The latest version 4.4.3 added support one-way Multi-target Sync function.
Main Feature of MultCloud
The key feature of MultCloud is transferring files across cloud services. Move data from one cloud directly to another with Drag & Drop, say goodbye to tedious way of downloading and re-uploading. MultCloud also enables users to schedule transfer, move or backup data from one cloud storage to another at a regular interval or for a special timing. It also supports Email notification when data transmission is complete.
Besides the transferring feature, MultCloud added Synchronization function to enrich itself. MultCloud provides "Two-way Sync" and 7 custom options in "One-way Sync" to achieve synchronization between cloud services. You can sync all files or files in a certain folder from one cloud to another, so it can be very easy for you to achieve cloud to cloud backup. Besides, you can also schedule automatic cloud sync for a special timing or at a regular interval, this can be very helpful when you need to sync or backup data between cloud drives frequently.
Another noteworthy feature is its Share function, which allows you view and share your files on multiple clouds in a single list. On the interface of MultCloud, you can manage public file sharing, private file sharing or file sharing to social networking services. What’s more better, between MultCloud users, they can save files from "shared with me" to clouds directly. For instance, one of your friends shares a folder on Dropbox, and you want to transfer the shared folder to your Google Drive. If both of you are users of MultCloud, you can copy the folder shared by your friend on Dropbox directly to your Google Drive storage.
MultCloud is a simple and powerful multiple clouds management web app. It has user-friendly interface with great features. What’s more, it is FREE for both personal and business. While if you want to use more features and the unlimited data traffic, you can buy their Premium plan.
Please note MultCloud can transfer data from one cloud drive to another one, but can’t support to backup the data directly. Once you delete the data in MultCloud, it will be deleted permanently. If you need backup files or system, you can download backup software -- AOMEI Backupper Standard, which is support to backup or sync files to cloud drive.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The History of Link Building
- Ten Words That Meant Different In a Pre-Internet World than Now
- 3 Amazing Facts About Paraphrasing Tool
- The Story of HoookedUP: The Social Media App that focuses on being a Helping Hand
- 5G to the rescue! - who is going to benefit from it the most?
- How to reset iCloud account if forgot password?
- Everything You Need to Know About the Best Software Company in Bangladesh
- make money online during lockdown
- Why you Should Hire a Local SEO Company in Melbourne
- Improve your link building efforts with these effective tactics
- Alternative for a self-ordering kiosk at your restaurant
- Best Modem & Routers for Satellite Internet Connection
- Website Architecture: Things to know before starting your next website design project
- Long-tail Keywords- Why You Need to Focus on Them?
- Manga Rock Shuts Down Due to Piracy and Starts MR Comics
- How To Makes Money Online
- How to remove Malware from your Android Phone?
- Time Now to Bring AI Power to Your eCommerce Business
- JobEnrolls: A safest freelancing platform in Bangladesh
- Is PayPal Right Choice For Your Prestashop Store? 5 Reasons to Justify
- What’s A Board Certified Behavior Analyst?
- Important Steps to Building a Premium Brand
- Machine Learning: All You Need To Know
- Why Should you Hire Professional Services From a Mobile App Development Company?
- Ways to Improve Video Ranking on Youtube
- SEO and AdWords: The right combination for great results
- Data Science Course Fees And Content
- Necessity Of Complete Training For A Probable Analyst
- The Internet of Things Means for Businesses
- The Benefits of Web-Based Systems for Business