How Does Beard Oil Work?
- Author Ben Waple
- Published March 31, 2018
- Word count 720
So, you have decided to grow a beard and join the league of men who make heads turn wherever they go. Do not take your beard for granted because it’s not going to be like Johnny Depp’s or Ben Affleck’s until you take good care of it. The most important thing you need to grow healthy and lustrous hair on your chin is beard oil. In this article, we will tell you how beard oil works.
Beard oil is essentially used as a leave-in conditioner, and it is created by mixing essential oils such as coconut oil, almond oil, argan oil, jojoba oil and so on. The oil is similar to the natural oil produced by your skin, hence it is easily absorbed by the hair and skin. So, this reduces the load on sebaceous gland to produce enough oil to moisturize the beard.
Works as an effective moisturizer: How does beard oil work?
When beard oil is applied on the hair, it reaches the hair follicles and softens them from within. This prevents the hair from becoming brittle and unmanageable. The protective coat of essential oils not only moisturizes the skin but also gives it a healthy luster. The skin also feels hydrated and less itchy throughout the day.
When you are ready to call it a day, make sure you apply a few drops of oil to the beard. This will heal the skin, moisturize the hair follicles and make your bread grow faster.
Prevents fungal and bacterial infections
The skin under the beard is usually sensitive and needs extra care. If your skin is prone to fungal and bacterial infections, you will need to use oil that can reduce inflammation and treat the infection. The skin has a tendency to become dull, dry and itchy. If your skin feels too dry, experts recommend that you apply beard oil two to three times a day.
Just take a few drops on your palm and massage it throughout the beard using your fingers. If you have a long beard, you may keep a small comb to run through the hair and ensure that every hair strand is coated with oil.
Has a therapeutic effect
The beard oil also has a therapeutic effect as the essential oils used in it are derived from roots, peels, flowers, berries, or even wood. When you apply a few drops on your beard, it smells really good and gives you more confidence to make public appearances.
Fights dry skin and beardruff
Anyone who has kept a beard at any time in his life knows the mayhem beard dandruff or beardruff can create. Supplementing the extra hair growth on your chin and the skin with essential oil helps in fighting dry skin. It keeps the skin feeling smoother and softer. It also promotes cell regeneration and skin revitalization.
Fights acne problems
A beard works like a shield for your skin against external elements and impurities. However, simply having a beard does not guarantee acne-free skin. To prevent acne and have healthy skin, you need to have selective carrier oils in your beard oil blend. If you have an acne-prone skin, then we would recommend that you opt for jojoba oil, coconut oil, or olive oil as the carrier oil.
For essential oil, you may use any of the following – lavender essential oil, rosemary essential oil, tea tree essential oil, cypress essential oil, bergamot essential oil, and oregano essential oil to name a few.
Beard oil can also work from within to treat a skin condition called eczema. This is a chronic skin condition that is caused by skin inflammation. Beard oil containing essential oils such as rose essential oil, fennel, bergamot, eucalyptus, tea tree, chamomile, rose geranium, and lavender can help in treating eczema.
When you want a healthy and lustrous bread to add that special effect on your face, make sure you use the right beard oil. Knowing how does beard oil works will help you choose the right mix of oils to heal the skin problems if any, and properly moisturize the hair. Make sure you apply a generous amount of oil depending on the size of your beard. Apply oil after a shower and also before going to the bed to allow it to work overnight.
Providing beardsman with reviews and information on the best beard products available for caring and styling your beard.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?
- Top 5 Reasons That Make Cuboid Metal Power Banks Appealing