How to Prepare for Your Modern Kitchen Renovations in Perth
- Author Lincoln Trager
- Published June 17, 2018
- Word count 525
It’s an exciting time when the initial planning stage is over and your kitchen renovations are about to go ahead – soon you’ll have a beautiful new kitchen! However, it can also be a little overwhelming when you need to prepare for the work to begin. To make the process as easy as possible, we’re sharing our top tips for managing your renovations.
Get an idea of the timeline
Make sure you ask specific questions around how long the renovations will realistically take to complete and what could get in the way of completion. A lot of people underestimate how long good quality renovations will take and it’s best to get a realistic idea of what to expect.
Coordinate your tradesmen
If you’re in charge of organising certain tradesmen to be available during the renovations, make sure you do this with plenty of time. At a minimum, you’ll need a plumber and electrician to assist during the process and you don’t want to hold up the process by trying to organise someone to come out at the last minute. Instead, get your tradesman to have a look at what work they’d need to do ahead of time and keep them up to date with the timeline.
Pack up the kitchen as early as possible
Like with any form of packing, we often underestimate how much stuff we have and the kitchen can be especially deceptive. Give yourself plenty of time to get your kitchen items packed away and start at least a week before work is due to begin. Don’t just stack things on a nearby table – move items to a spare room or study to avoid any damage. Leave just the essentials for the day before.
Set up a temporary kitchen
Even if you plan to rely on takeaway while the kitchen is out of action, you’ll still need to have access to essential kitchen items. Have a separate box which contains items like basic crockery and cutlery, basic food supplies from the pantry and anything else you use regularly. You can then set up a microwave, coffee machine, kettle and toaster in a separate area. This temporary kitchen lets you make breakfast and a cup of tea without you having to search through endless boxes.
Protect furniture and possessions
To avoid unnecessary damage during your renovations, cover heavy furniture in sheets to protect them. Remove artwork, mirrors or any other items from the area and put them somewhere safe. This not only means they’re out of harm’s way, it also means they’ll be safe from the dust and debris which come as standard during renovations.
Here at The Maker, our extensive experience in transforming Perth kitchens into custom, luxurious spaces means we understand that renovations can be a daunting prospect. We aim to make the process of renovating your kitchen as stress free and enjoyable as possible and our passionate team are there to guide you from your initial ideas to the final product.
For kitchen renovation ideas, contact The Maker today on 1300 270 000 and make an appointment to visit our showrooms.
For kitchen renovation ideas, contact The Maker today on 1300 270 000 and make an appointment to visit our showrooms.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Tips for house removals
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- Locksmith 4 U
- Tips For Painting Or Staining Your Patio Deck
- Removing Oil Out Of Carpet
- Why pay for home development when you may do it yourself?
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Door Trends in 2020
- 10 Myths About Bedbugs
- The Story Of The Granite That Is Used For Your Worktops
- Push Lawn Mowers - All Yo need to know
- Major Considerations for Liquid Floor Screed
- The Benefits of Using Tiles in Your Home
- Air Duct Cleaning and Disinfecting Reviews
- Where Does All This Dust In My House Come From?
- Is a Portable Solar Battery Generator Right for Your Next Purchase?
- There Are Many Ways To Update Your Kitchen In Hertford
- Choosing the Right Floor for Your Next Home
- Various Benefits of Sealants and Adhesives as Correctional Materials
- How a Home Can Promote Longevity through the Principles of Wellness Design
- An Effective Guidance before You Install Insulation for Your Home
- Tips for choosing good cheap removalists interstate Melbourne
- Why Choose Resin For Your Driveway?
- Essential Things to Note When Searching for Concrete Restoration Services in Palm Beach
- How LED Lights Benefit Senior Citizens’ Health