6 Tips to Cleaning your Handbags
- Author George Patt
- Published July 15, 2018
- Word count 713
Just like jewelries, handbags are women’s best friends - it is just impossible to live without it! Whether you are just grocery shopping or having a business meeting, it just makes our lives simpler and easier.
However, along with the desire to collect a variety of handbags for different occasions is the demand to handle all of them with care. Good thing, handbags are designed to last for many years. Nevertheless, it is still imperative for every woman out there to know how to do it. Here are some tips from experts:
Throw away trash every so often
In order to maintain the looks and quality of your handbag, the first step would be to throw away unnecessary things that have been in your bag for quite some time already.
Throwing them away would make your handbags clean from the inside out and make organizing easier as well. It gives more room for your other important stuffs. Some of the things you need to throw regularly are expired tickets and coupons, wrappers, snacks, and piece of paper no longer use.
Use a damp soft white cloth
A lot of experts would agree to this, that by removing dirt or dust off of your handbag, you simple need to wipe it with a damp soft white cloth. It is the kind of maintenance that’s easy for anyone to do.
You don’t need to use expensive tools and products or hire an expert to do this for you – which would cost a lot of money by the way – because you can do it on your own. You just have to make sure to use the damp cloth properly.
What’s in the care label?
To make things a lot easier for you, check the care label first and follow the instructions given. This would ensure that proper maintenance will be delivered regularly.
Always remember that there are different ways to clean handbags depending on the materials they are made of. For example, real leather has specific cleaning instructions that are different from artificial leather.
Depending on the type of handbag you possess, you need to know in the care label the specific instructions for cleaning them. Following the instructions will help you save the quality of your handbag so that it can remain to be of good use for a long time.
Don’t lay them on the floor
Although most handbags are durable, they can easily wear and tear, especially when you don’t place them properly. In your closet, make sure to have a shelf for your handbags where you can line all of them upright. To keep them upright, stuff a tissue or any soft material inside.
Always treat your handbags like your babies. Prepare a good storage place for them and structure them in a way that’s clean and neat. Proper storage results to proper maintenance.
Know what right products to use
Depending on the kind of bag you have (genuine leather or vegan), the cleaners and polishing materials to use for removing scuffs and for keeping them shiny can vary. Make sure to consult a professional shoe maker or visit a handbag department first.
If you don’t know what products to use or if you don’t know how to use them, educate yourself first. Don’t dive into the situation right away without full knowledge on what to do. For sure, you can find a lot of different products available for handbag cleaning, but not all of them may be right for your handbag. To keep the products from destroying the quality of your handbag, make sure that their ingredients are safe to use.
When using cleaning products, remember to not apply them directly on your bags. Instead, spray it on a microfiber cloth first and then wipe. It is very easy to do. If it is your first time to do it, read the instructions and watch some demos.
Now that you know how to care for your handbags, it’ll now be easier for you to carry them around wherever you go. No longer will you have to worry about stains and dirt because now you are confident on how to remove them. Always remember to protect your wonderful investment.
I am George Patt, passionate writer, photographer, traveler and technology addicted. Proud dad of three awesome boys.
Your feedback is valuable. I am open to ideas, so if you want to write me about a specific topic, connect through my blog https://uncoveredsecret.com/http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Do-Able Tips For US Private Home Heads Hiring Best Contractors Part 2
- Electrical Safety Tips & Hazards
- Do-Able Tips For US Private Home Heads Hiring Best Contractors, Part 1
- Maintenance Basics for Heat Pumps
- Types Of Humidifiers: Understanding The Pros And Cons
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE MAGNIFYING COSMETIC MIRROR
- Best Random Orbital Sanders for Woodworking
- What Questions to Ask When Choosing the Best Carpenter?
- How To Choose Interior Doors
- How To Size A Space Heater For Your Home
- Roof Replacement- 8 Critical Signs That Show You Need It
- Are You Looking for Remodeling Experts?
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- Casement window: great choice for wider view
- Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- Commentary - Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- What to do with unwanted furniture
- Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- SUMMARY - YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Peel And Stick Wallpaper – A More Convenient Alternative
- How to Choose the Best Roof Installation Service Provider for Your House?