Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Author Michael Frome
- Published July 12, 2018
- Word count 850
Well let's just say that these guys are not cheap and even though I'm doing a review of there liquids I couldn't get any free, I had to pay for them! That said I decided to do the review, they didn't ask for it. Enough of my moaning and on to the actual full review.
Purchasing Experience From Jones & Black
I bought three liquids from there online website www.JonesBlackLiquid.co.uk. I have to say I like their website. It's not done like a traditional ecommerce and has an old English country manor feel to it. As soon as i accessed the website I experienced a certain nakedness as i wasn't wearing a suit and tie - just my plain old jeans shorts and an old t-shirt. It kinda creates that impression.
The website is simple to use and it is very easy to navigate their user friendly navigation. They offer four sections to visit: Dining Room, Drawing Room, Refreshments and Chilled Larder. In each of the section there are three to four flavours. So not massive amounts to choose from - or get get lost in. I decided to opt for three liquids (70VG/30PG 3mg): Lunch from the Dining Room, Henry VIII from the Drawing Room and Alaska Freeze from the Chilled Larder.
The price is steeper than most e liquids at $5 per 10ml which hurt my pocket and then the postage on-top. However I have been wanting to try out these guys juices for a while so I bit the bullet. The order arrived 3 days later, which is not bad as they shipped from the UK to the US.
The Package Received From Jones & Black
Once I opened the padded secure envelope I was greeted with what I thought I would. The signature gloss black bottles with the prestigious gold and black label. Gotta say by now I was excited and seriously hoping the juice would live up to the external hype. In the package we're the standard e liquid warning and a few marketing and a welcome letter. Which I thought was a nice touch. The letter was on cream thick paper with the Jones and Black logo stamped on it with a few paragraphs welcoming me as a new customer. Don't get that every day!
My Review of Jones and Black Lunch E Liquid
OK here it's crunch time, the part that really matters regardless of packaging. I dripped the Lunch juice into my Smok prince with a new coil, (yes I primed it). Jones & Black describe Lunch as:
"magenta-fleshed tropical Dragon Fruit blended with complimentary fruits created for the connoisseur vaper".
Well let me tell you I was blown away. I have never vaped such a clean juice that manages to hold multiple pronounced flavors. Usually with liquids I have used one flavor tends to overshadow with the rest lurking in the background as an aftertaste. Not with Lunch by Jones & Black. This flavor smacks you in the face from the palate outwards. It was like being transported to a tropical rain forest even through i was sat in front of my computer at home.
The flavors are precise and full, almost like you have just taken a bite out of some new tropical fruit. One thing I always look for with new e juice is the aftertaste. Does it have a perfume ending (which I hate) or a wax taste. Well i was pleasantly surprised, as the Lunch flavor lingered in my mouth still retaining the strong original flavor. When vaping it feels like it's cleaning my palate as well as engaging it with fruity flavors. The vapor Lunch juice produces is smooth, thick and sweet and smells like someone just walked in the room and squashed a tonne of fresh fruit.
Does Jones & Black have The X Factor?
YES, YES and YES!
I have vaped literally hundreds of e liquid brands in my four years of vaping and some of them pretty awesome like Charlie's Chalk Dust, Dinner Lady (lemon tart), Heisenberg by Vampire Vape. But I could tell the difference between those juices and Lunch by Jones & Black. It's in a completely different ball park. It's a seriously fuller and deeper vape experience and you can really taste, smell and feel the difference.
Million Dollar Question
Now having tried Black & Jones would I continue to buy it? No is the answer.
That might sound surprising based on the above review. But it's not really, I don't have the cash to spare to spend at least $5 per mil on e juice. I can see why the more affluent use this brand but I'd be broke in month based on the amount I vape. All in all it is good to experience what the rich and famous vape but then they have money to burn and can afford the high class brands and posh lifestyle.
Lunch by Jones & Black is simply awesome in every way from buying to vaping and the flavor really stands out alone on the pinnacle of what you can vape if you have money.
Im an avid vaper with over 5 years experience using the leading market brands. I write non-biased reviews of products for reference purposes.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How you can Install and keep Mannequin Head Model Props
- Skip The Drive And Buy Your Swishers Sweets Online
- Picture made with Text: A gift perfects for all situation
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!