eKitchen Floor Cabinets Are Designed Around You and Your Kitchen
- Author Adam Smith
- Published July 19, 2018
- Word count 479
eKitchens make your new kitchen all about you. You choose the colour, style, size and configuration, and then slot it into the designated space. Custom made floor cabinets for the kitchen will suit all kitchens and take away any difficulties with matching appliance and fittings. You can fit the cupboards around your benches and fridge, instead of the other way around.
Optimal Flat Pack Technology
Flat packed eKitchen floor cupboards are designed for flexibility and are built to last with Australian HMR (High Moisture Resistant) 16mm particle board and world class BLUM Inserta Soft Closing Hinges, made in Germany and contributing to the award-winning design. A durable mortise and tenon construction allows simple assembly by any purchaser.
Floor Cabinets Made to Match
Choose from 1 – 4 door cupboards, hinged on the left or right. Corner cupboards and full opening doors are excellent to allow full access to the far recesses of the corner, so you can get out the milkshake maker or bread maker when the whim takes you. The eKitchen range also includes blind corner cupboards, suitable for placement next to an oven or dishwasher. eKitchens floor cabinets are custom made to your measurements so with a range of modular shapes and configurations you can design your kitchen out exactly as you want it, placing drawers, shelves and doors where you feel they will be best suited. Measure up your pots and pans for the perfect fitting cupboard and don’t forget a space for the fine china dinner-set that comes out only at Christmas. A plastics cabinet, everyday crockery and of course appliance cupboard and you’re set.
Personalised Colours and Styles
Our 16mm Laminex is highly moisture resistant for extra durability and is suitable for all sections of the kitchen. You can also improve the functionality of the floor cupboard with added accessories all available online with the ordering process. Our range of online tools make the ordering as easy as the assembly - upload plans or simply fill in the online form, specifying sizes, styles and colours. We offer over 500 colour choices depending on the door type required. Our cupboards come with a great variety of doors options, including raw wood for a personalised finish. Pre-drilled holes, and all inclusive hardware make assembling your kitchen floor cabinet very simple, but if you don’t have the time, simply arrange for us to do it for you for a small extra fee.
World Class Materials and Construction, Locally Made
e-kitchens manufacture all their floor cabinets and other kitchen products on site locally in Perth, WA and ship products Australia wide. Call to discuss your requirements or simply order now online stipulating the size, style and colour of your brand-new custom made set of kitchen cabinets. e-Kitchens take advantage of flat pack technology to enhance efficiency and provide their customers with the best value, high quality kitchen cabinets available.
Know more about Kitchen floor cabinets at https://www.ekitchens.com.au/shop/cabinets/16mm-abs-laminated-doors/floorArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Electrical Safety Tips & Hazards
- Do-Able Tips For US Private Home Heads Hiring Best Contractors, Part 1
- Maintenance Basics for Heat Pumps
- Types Of Humidifiers: Understanding The Pros And Cons
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE MAGNIFYING COSMETIC MIRROR
- Best Random Orbital Sanders for Woodworking
- What Questions to Ask When Choosing the Best Carpenter?
- How To Choose Interior Doors
- How To Size A Space Heater For Your Home
- Roof Replacement- 8 Critical Signs That Show You Need It
- Are You Looking for Remodeling Experts?
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- Casement window: great choice for wider view
- Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- Commentary - Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- What to do with unwanted furniture
- Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- SUMMARY - YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Peel And Stick Wallpaper – A More Convenient Alternative
- How to Choose the Best Roof Installation Service Provider for Your House?
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor