Superman Returns (2006) review: good teaches evil to believe in itself
- Author Thomas Cullen
- Published August 1, 2018
- Word count 395
For a very long time, Superman Returns is a film that has confounded me. I’ve always had a respect for the picture, but at the same time I’ve usually found it difficult to truly enjoy the film: hopefully now, that inability can cease.
In Superman Returns, self-awareness belongs to both good and evil. The opposite of self-awareness belonging to good and evil is good and evil not belonging to self-awareness; the absence of self-awareness is freedom, and thus, good and evil belong to freedom.
Good and evil that belongs to freedom is freedom possessing good and evil. Freedom possessing good and evil is choice possessing good and evil. Choice possessing good and evil is choice being superior to good and evil – choice is power, and as such, power is better than good and evil.
A power that is better than good and evil is an inequality that is better than good and evil: an inequality that is better than good and evil is an inequality that is better than equality and inequality.
An inequality that is better than equality and inequality is an inequality that is unequal than equality and inequality; unequal than is different than, therefore an inequality that is unequal than equality and inequality is an inequality that is different than equality and inequality – an inequality that is different than equality and inequality is an inequality that is not equal and unequal (not the same and different).
An inequality is evil. An evil that is not the same and different is a difference that isn’t the same without evil – a difference that isn’t the same without evil is the absence of not being the same without evil.
The absence of not being the same without evil is being the same without evil; being the same without evil is evil being the same with.
Evil being the same with is with being the same good.
With is not alone. Not alone being the same good means therefore that the same good has to be alone: in order for morality to be coherent, it’s necessary for the moral force to be detached.
And then there’s the converse: in order for immorality to be itself, it’s necessary for morality to let immorality be in the presence of morality.
Superman Returns is about good teaching evil to believe in itself
Superman Returns is the best Superman film ever made; Warner Bros should green-light a sequel to itArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Watch Order: From Start to Finish
- 15 NSFW Anime You Shouldn’t Watch in Public
- How to Watch Boruto in Order
- How to Watch Demon Slayer in Order with Movies: From Start to Finish
- The Ever-Evolving Landscape of Entertainment: From Traditional to Digital
- US actor Allison Mack was released early from prison due to the Nxivm cult.
- Did Dragonheart improve Dennis Quaid's acting skills?
- My Favorite Movie
- One Piece Shirts for Men and Women: A Perfect Gift for Anime Fans
- Best Places to Watch Monster Anime Online
- Who Killed Tanjiro’s Family in Demon Slayer?
- The Wild West: A Look at the Top 5 Classic Western Movies
- Get the best cinema experience
- Where to Watch Spy Family Online
- Where to Watch Pokemon Online
- Superheroes are no longer entertaining
- Where to Watch Movie Streaming and Download TV Episodes
- Determination & hard work pays off
- The Batman: The Greatest CBM Of The Last Ten Years.
- Johnny Depp: His Best Performance Yet!
- Why Godzilla and Kong should have a rematch in GvK 2?
- Review on The Longest Yard 2005 film
- Top 10 Best Prison or Jail Movies of All Time
- “Finding Ola”: We all need a SECOND CHANCE
- Òran na h-Eala (2022)
- Best YouTube Downloader
- Arsalan Malik- the Successful Film Lover with Big Dreams
- Independent Filmmaker and Emmy Winning Sound Studio Attempt to Reimagine the Original Star Wars with a TikTok Style Mashup
- Watch Fairy Tail
- Violet Evergarden Review