Superman Returns (2006) review: good teaches evil to believe in itself
- Author Thomas Cullen
- Published August 1, 2018
- Word count 395
For a very long time, Superman Returns is a film that has confounded me. I’ve always had a respect for the picture, but at the same time I’ve usually found it difficult to truly enjoy the film: hopefully now, that inability can cease.
In Superman Returns, self-awareness belongs to both good and evil. The opposite of self-awareness belonging to good and evil is good and evil not belonging to self-awareness; the absence of self-awareness is freedom, and thus, good and evil belong to freedom.
Good and evil that belongs to freedom is freedom possessing good and evil. Freedom possessing good and evil is choice possessing good and evil. Choice possessing good and evil is choice being superior to good and evil – choice is power, and as such, power is better than good and evil.
A power that is better than good and evil is an inequality that is better than good and evil: an inequality that is better than good and evil is an inequality that is better than equality and inequality.
An inequality that is better than equality and inequality is an inequality that is unequal than equality and inequality; unequal than is different than, therefore an inequality that is unequal than equality and inequality is an inequality that is different than equality and inequality – an inequality that is different than equality and inequality is an inequality that is not equal and unequal (not the same and different).
An inequality is evil. An evil that is not the same and different is a difference that isn’t the same without evil – a difference that isn’t the same without evil is the absence of not being the same without evil.
The absence of not being the same without evil is being the same without evil; being the same without evil is evil being the same with.
Evil being the same with is with being the same good.
With is not alone. Not alone being the same good means therefore that the same good has to be alone: in order for morality to be coherent, it’s necessary for the moral force to be detached.
And then there’s the converse: in order for immorality to be itself, it’s necessary for morality to let immorality be in the presence of morality.
Superman Returns is about good teaching evil to believe in itself
Superman Returns is the best Superman film ever made; Warner Bros should green-light a sequel to itArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Independent Filmmaker and Emmy Winning Sound Studio Attempt to Reimagine the Original Star Wars with a TikTok Style Mashup
- Watch Fairy Tail
- Violet Evergarden Review
- Places to Watch Naruto Shippuden Online
- Where to Watch Food Wars
- Where to Watch Attack on Titan Online
- Al Pacino's Top 10 movie roles
- From Plasticine To Digital: The Development Of Three-Dimensional Animation
- Elaine Beezy Bio, Age, Net Worth, Relationships, and more!
- Matthew McConaughey’s Greatest Performance: The Lincoln Lawyer
- A History Of Animation: From Cut-Outs To Computers
- 5 Underrated Animations That Deserve More Attention
- Denzel Washington's Top 10 movie roles of All Time
- Where to Watch The Promised Neverland Online
- Top 10 Upcoming Video Game Based Movies
- Details, Fiction And IPTV Subscription
- Torrie Wilson - The true fitness champ!
- 5 Places to Watch Weathering With You Online
- Where to Watch Kimi No Na Wa Online (Your Name)
- FREE BEGINNER GUITAR FAST TRACK - Learn Guitar Basics Online
- The Complete Guide to Makoto Shinkai's Best Movies
- Untold facts about Whitney Scott Mathers, Eminem's adopted Daughter
- The Reason why Irina Shayk Hates Lady Gaga
- 7 Things You Must Know About Robert Downey Jr
- 5 Best Kids Anime
- Top 5 High School Romance Anime Every Otaku Must See
- Gangster Films
- Twisted a.k.a. Psycho ex-girlfriend FIlm Review
- Joker (2019): an affresco of madness
- The Reasons Why Video Marketing Must Be The Next Step In Your Business