The New Peugeot 5008 SUV: A Quick Review
- Author Barry Sharp
- Published August 7, 2018
- Word count 456
The new Peugeot 5008 SUV is packed with value, but many drivers have wondered whether the GT upgrade is worth the price. The range has a simple three tier model selection, and the 2018 Peugeot 5008 GT sits at the top of the range. With this latest release, we thought that it’s the ideal time to examine the 8008 GT in more detail so that the customer can make a more informed decision.
The State of the SUV Segment
The Australia SUV sales segment is hotly contested, but it is not the arena where we typically see exciting vehicles worthy of genuine praise. In this respect alone, the 5008 GT has garnered a great deal of praise from the motoring press and car industry insiders. The 5008 is technically a large SUV, but it also seems to straddle both the large and medium segments. The styling is very attractive from every angle and is of a higher quality than any of the current crop of rivals. The vehicle is well priced and offers tremendous value for money with an excellent array of equipment fitted as standard.
The 5008 Equipment Levels
There is an extremely lengthy list of standard equipment, here are some of the highlights autonomous emergency braking (AEB), even seats, automatic headlights, adaptive cruise control with stop and go functionality, a 360 degree camera system, lane departure warnings, dual zone climate control with rear vents, front and rear parking sensors, an 8" touchscreen, 3D navigation, digital radio, voice recognition capability, six airbag (including 3rd row curtain), phone mirroring, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay support and wireless induction smartphone charging.
The 5008 GT Additional Equipment
As well as the aforementioned equipment the GT variant add other goodies, such as Alcantara dash and door inserts, an electric driver's seat with built in massage, heated front seats, chrome mirror shells, wheel arch extensions and 19" alloy wheels. The GT also gets the 2.0L turbo diesel engine which generates 140kW of power and 400 Nm of torque. This power plant is paired with a six speed automatic transmission with a claimed combined fuel consumption of 4.8L/100km.
If they are looking for Peugeot 5008 SUV dealers, Perth based drivers should contact us here at Perth City Peugeot. We have a large selection of both preowned and new cars, including the Peugeot 5008 SUV for sale. Perth residents seeking financing will discover that our rates are very reasonable and the repayments will be tailored to suit their lifestyle. We invite you to join us for a no obligation test drive at your earliest convenience, and you can sample the Peugeot driving difference for yourself. Our team is standing by to advise you on the latest new Peugeot 5008 SUV deals, and they will be happy to answer any further questions that you may have.
If they are looking for Peugeot 5008 SUV dealers, Perth based drivers should contact us here at Perth City Peugeot. We have a large selection of both preowned and new cars, including the Peugeot 5008 SUV for sale. Perth residents seeking financing will discover that our rates are very reasonable and the repayments will be tailored to suit their lifestyle.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Reach Local SEO Brisbane for the Best SEO Tips
- How to trade in my car with payments left on the loan?
- Want to Buy a Quality Car? just in a used car
- Which 2019 car do women prefer? According to the Women’s World Car of the Year it’s the Mazda 3.
- Everything you need to know about Car Key Programmers
- What are the Subaru WRX models?
- What Is Fuel Injector Cleaner ?
- How To Remove Overspray From Glass Easily?
- How to Remove Auto Paint Overspray Easily & Effectively?
- 8 Auspicious Car Plate Numbers That Will Bring You Prosperity in 2020
- 4 Things that Affect Your Fuel Economy of Your Car
- Get the Service of Paint Overspray Removal On Car from Specialist Overspray Removal Cleaners
- How to Remove Overspray From Car?
- Remove overspray from plastic with the help of skilled professionals of JLN
- Professionals know how to Remove Overspray From Car Paint, and They know it Best
- Reasons to Rent a Car in Dubai
- Until Recently, We Never Understood The Dangers Of The Internal Combustion Engine
- Charging Times Can Be A Problem For Electric Vehicles
- How To Evaluate A Used Car's Condition
- Aston Martin
- Budgeting Tips for Buying a Car
- The complete guide to buying and selling cars in Dubai
- Best Future Jobs You Should Look Forward To In Automotive Industry
- Historic Racing Crashes That Revolutionised Car Safety
- How Really does Head Up Display Work?
- How to Prevent Car Sickness in Your Mazda MX-5
- How To Use Tire Inflator ?
- What is the Safest Colour for Your Subaru XV?
- A Brief 2018 Mazda 2 Sedan Review
- A Brief 2019 Mazda CX-3 Review