How to Wash Your New Peugeot 2008
- Author Barry Sharp
- Published August 8, 2018
- Word count 551
Investing in a new Peugeot 2008 is a significant cash outlay for many of us. Many people will already know that for most people a car is only the second biggest purchase after a home. As such, it’s a good idea to protect that investment as much as possible with regular servicing and timely repairs. However, one area that some people neglect is the cleanliness and care of their vehicles bodywork. Car paint can easily be damaged,, and thousands of dollars can be lost from the book value. One of the best ways to keep your car paint in tip top condition is to wash your car correctly.
Before You Start
Firstly, you will need a flat area to work in the shade with more than enough room to open your car doors whilst cleaning your car. A hose with a variable nozzle will be handy, a pair of buckets, some microfibre cloths, a wheel brush, good car wash formula and an auto towel or two for drying. For the car windows, a roll of kitchen paper, some window cleaner and a pack of electrostatic cloths are handy. For the interior you will need an extension cord, a vacuum cleaner with a hose attachment and many people like to wear rubber gloves to keep their hands clean and dry.
Clean the Wheels
The wheels are usually the dirtiest and cleaning them first will prevent the transmission of brake dust to other cleaned parts of your car. Scrub your wheels with a wheel brush and soapy water using a separate microfibre cloth for detail work and drying. If the wheel is particularly dirty a spray on wheel cleaner formula can be used to break up the black dust.
Wash the Car
Always wash your car in a shady spot to prevent spotting as the detergent and water dries in the sun. Start with a thorough hosing down to prevent working loose dirt and grime into your paintwork that will scratch the surface. Prepare a bucket of soapy detergent as instructed on the product label and wash the car thoroughly. Clean from the roof down and treat each panel as a separate piece moving on as it’s completed. Don’t forget to clean in the hinges and door jambs and allow the soap to soak the surface for a few minutes. Rinse the car with a higher pressure hose setting until it is free from soap and grimy water. Then carefully dry with the microfibre cloths, if the car still looks dirty repeat the process until clean and consider adding a wax for additional protection.
If they are looking for a Peugeot 2008 SUV for sale, Perth based drivers should contact us here at Perth City Peugeot. We have a large selection of preowned and new cars available for sale including the new Peugeot 2008. We invite you to join us for a test drive at your earliest convenience, and you can try out the Peugeot driving difference for yourself. If you need a finance deal for your purchase, you will discover that our rates are highly competitive and your repayments can be tailored to suit your lifestyle. Our team is standing by to advise you on our latest deals, and they will be happy to answer any further questions that you may have.
Investing in a new Peugeot 2008 is a significant cash outlay for many of us. Many people will already know that for most people a car is only the second biggest purchase after a home. As such, it’s a good idea to protect that investment as much as possible with regular servicing and timely repairs.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Reach Local SEO Brisbane for the Best SEO Tips
- How to trade in my car with payments left on the loan?
- Want to Buy a Quality Car? just in a used car
- Which 2019 car do women prefer? According to the Women’s World Car of the Year it’s the Mazda 3.
- Everything you need to know about Car Key Programmers
- What are the Subaru WRX models?
- What Is Fuel Injector Cleaner ?
- How To Remove Overspray From Glass Easily?
- How to Remove Auto Paint Overspray Easily & Effectively?
- 8 Auspicious Car Plate Numbers That Will Bring You Prosperity in 2020
- 4 Things that Affect Your Fuel Economy of Your Car
- Get the Service of Paint Overspray Removal On Car from Specialist Overspray Removal Cleaners
- How to Remove Overspray From Car?
- Remove overspray from plastic with the help of skilled professionals of JLN
- Professionals know how to Remove Overspray From Car Paint, and They know it Best
- Reasons to Rent a Car in Dubai
- Until Recently, We Never Understood The Dangers Of The Internal Combustion Engine
- Charging Times Can Be A Problem For Electric Vehicles
- How To Evaluate A Used Car's Condition
- Aston Martin
- Budgeting Tips for Buying a Car
- The complete guide to buying and selling cars in Dubai
- Best Future Jobs You Should Look Forward To In Automotive Industry
- Historic Racing Crashes That Revolutionised Car Safety
- How Really does Head Up Display Work?
- How to Prevent Car Sickness in Your Mazda MX-5
- How To Use Tire Inflator ?
- What is the Safest Colour for Your Subaru XV?
- A Brief 2018 Mazda 2 Sedan Review
- A Brief 2019 Mazda CX-3 Review