Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Author Catheena Joyus
- Published August 27, 2018
- Word count 450
Importance of Water
Human body requires enough water to maintain good health. The body is comprised of 70% water and it should be supplied for hydration. Water is the basic necessity for our survival and for good functioning of the organs especially natural mineral water does wonder to our body. This water has exceptional natural taste that is neither flat nor dull. It only promises refreshing taste.
As the weather changes water intake varies causing dehydration, due to this change human body becomes victim of several diseases. During summers body needs enough water for hydration, if not taken care it might lead to serious conditions.
Reasons for Dehydration
Dehydration occurs when the body is not supplied with enough fluids. Frequent vomiting, urinating, sweating and diarrhea are some of the common reasons.
Severe dehydration makes you lose 10-15% of body water leaving your skin dry
• Increase in heart rate
• Sunken/depressed eyes
• Low blood pressure
• Lack of sweating
• Dry mouth
• Muscle cramps
• Less or no urination
• Lethargy etc
STEPS TO KEEP DEHYDRATION AT BAY
Drinking enough water throughout the day(min 2-3 liters)
Refill electrolytes to feel energetic
Physical activities during warm hours should be avoided
Water intake should be more than you are losing
Take frequent rest while you are sweating out during jogging, brisk walk, cycling etc
Consumption of fruits having more water is beneficial.
Do away with high protein foods as it leaves you dehydrated, if it is unavoidable consume 2-3 liters of water to keep yourself hydrated.
HYDRATION OF THE BODY IS THE KEY FOR A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
A dehydrated body is a storehouse for many dreaded diseases. When body water depletes significantly, we are prone to dehydration. Unless refilled the body will lose water and essential minerals leading to fluid loss, rise in blood pressure, heart related illness etc.
To prevent your body from water loss/dehydration, Komin natural mineral water is at your rescue. Consuming natural mineral water enriched with vital minerals for attaining healthy living is a good habit. With good habits a healthy body is developed and the natural lifestyle is achieved.
Make Komin Natural Mineral Water a part of your diet routine to get a desired healthy and natural lifestyle. This water can bring huge changes in your body after regular consumption, leaving you with light and energetic body.
Komin Natural mineral Water is bottled at its source without human intervention and synthetic method. Imagine what happens to your body once you start consuming water made from Mother Nature, loaded with calcium, magnesium, silica, zinc and many other minerals. The alkalinity helps to maintain pH balance of the body; it also helps you grab soluble minerals from the rocks.
Written by my friend rupaArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water