4 Simple Renovation Ideas for that go Beyond Flat Pack Kitchen Cabinets
- Author Adam Smith
- Published September 3, 2018
- Word count 472
High quality flat pack kitchen cabinets can be a great way to add storage and much needed visual impact in your kitchen. However, they usually come in a standard size and are equipped with standard door options. For this reason, the onus is upon the kitchen designer to individualise these cabinets and make them your own. Here are four simple ideas that you can you to make a standard flat pack kitchen ideal for your renovation project.
- Get the Layout Right
Getting the layout right before you even begin will make your kitchen work well. Many of us have heard about creating the kitchen triangle from stove to sink to refrigerator. However, to get the best results the triangle should be as small as possible for efficiency when working in the kitchen. The refrigerator should be placed closest to the kitchen entrance as a visitor would typically go there most often.
- Taller is Better
Many people take care about the footprint of their kitchen cabinets, but they don’t consider the height. If you have a taller kitchen ceiling, you’re not making the best are if you use a shorter cabinet. You will be losing additional shelf storage and creating a lot of useless dead space.
- Expensive Touches
Choosing good quality flat pack cabinets is a great start for creating a useful space and nice ambiance. The next highest expense will probably be the flooring dependant upon the materials used. However, there are other areas where you may want to increase your budget to maximise your effect. The backsplashes are a prime candidate here, they are functional, but they can also create a very dramatic difference. The backsplash is small enough to splurge on without blowing your entire budget, and the results far outstrip the expense.
- Don’t Forget Those Final Touches
The final touches that you choose to finish your kitchen cabinet can deliver a major effect for a relatively small amount of cash. We’re talking about hardware, such as handles, knobs, and drawer pulls. A more upscale choice in hardware could lift even a cheaper cabinet to a next level of elegant efficiency. This is often a final touch for rentals to revamp an existing kitchen where the doors have been changed or refinished. Think of hardware as jewellery for your kitchen and a small amount can go a long way.
If you’re in the market to buy flat pack kitchen cabinets to renovate your kitchen get in touch with us here at Ekitchens. We can design, supply and install high quality kitchens for our clients. We pride ourselves on providing excellence in our service, and we aim to delight our customers. Our team members are standing by to discuss your project in more detail, and they look forward to answering any further questions you may have.
If you’re in the market to buy flat pack kitchen cabinets to renovate your kitchen get in touch with us here at Ekitchens.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Tips for house removals
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- Locksmith 4 U
- Tips For Painting Or Staining Your Patio Deck
- Removing Oil Out Of Carpet
- Why pay for home development when you may do it yourself?
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Door Trends in 2020
- 10 Myths About Bedbugs
- The Story Of The Granite That Is Used For Your Worktops
- Push Lawn Mowers - All Yo need to know
- Major Considerations for Liquid Floor Screed
- The Benefits of Using Tiles in Your Home
- Air Duct Cleaning and Disinfecting Reviews
- Where Does All This Dust In My House Come From?
- Is a Portable Solar Battery Generator Right for Your Next Purchase?
- There Are Many Ways To Update Your Kitchen In Hertford
- Choosing the Right Floor for Your Next Home
- Various Benefits of Sealants and Adhesives as Correctional Materials
- How a Home Can Promote Longevity through the Principles of Wellness Design
- An Effective Guidance before You Install Insulation for Your Home
- Tips for choosing good cheap removalists interstate Melbourne
- Why Choose Resin For Your Driveway?
- Essential Things to Note When Searching for Concrete Restoration Services in Palm Beach
- How LED Lights Benefit Senior Citizens’ Health