7 Corporate ideas for team building that aren’t boring
- Author Don Milne
- Published September 1, 2018
- Word count 636
Are you starting to notice a slump in mood around the office? Perhaps your team isn’t working as well together or you have a new team who need to integrate? It could be time to start looking into team building activities to raise the morale.
Team building events are a great way to get everyone to relax in each other’s company. Outside of the normal office environment, workers can let down their ‘work facade’ and show more of themselves. Plus, they can be really fun!!
As long as they don’t feel like forced fun.
And that’s why you need to think a little outside the box. It’s also good to keep in mind the capabilities of your team. If all of them are fitness fanatics then a sure bet would be to do something very active. However, if you have a varied mix of age and fitness levels, it’s probably best to stick to something a little calmer.
We’ve pulled together a list of 7 corporate team building ideas which aren’t boring.
Now, this may sound a little scary but hear us out. It’s actually a really fun afternoon and a great way to let off steam. In their words "a team that throws together, grows together" and that’s exactly what you’ll be doing. It’s less about strength and more about skill so the winner may surprise you. It’s sure to be a favourite amongst everyone and definitely a little left of centre.
Loud noise, speed, adrenaline and a healthy dose of competition with trophies thrown in at the end – sounds like the perfect team building exercise. Plus, throw in some sizzling stuff to eat and you’re onto a winner. Your team will love the feel of going full throttle and racing around the course. Not only is it a great bonding activity but it’s something that will be talked (and laughed) about for months to come.
Think trampoline parks are just for kids? Think again. There are many to choose from around Australia and it’s a great way to get the heart rate up and the stress levels down. Plus, we’re sure there’ll be lots of giggles along the way which will break down barriers as everyone relaxes.
Now, if you’re looking for a more magnanimous activity then what about some group volunteering. Charities such as Oz Harvest, offer corporate volunteering days where you can work with them to help make sure those in need have food on the table.
Board game marathon
A great one when you have a mix of ages and fitness abilities, after all, who doesn’t love a board game. Whether you want to test everyone’s way with words with a good game of Scrabble, their financial savvy with some Monopoly, or re-create childhood games of Guess Who, there’s so much fun to be had without the need to break into a sweat.
This one’s not for the faint of heart. It’s for the big adult-sized kids in the office. Clear the office space, make a battleground, and get the Nerf Guns out. Need we say more?
The Amazing Race
This one takes a bit more planning and organizing but your efforts will pay off. The Amazing Race is a race to the finish. Each place you get to will have a clue of how to get to the next. If you’re really cruel, you could set an activity to complete in order to get that clue. This is a brilliant way to get your team to mingle, especially if you make a rule that the teams have to be formed by people who don’t normally work together.
Ace Karts are as close as you get to real life racing without a fireproof suit.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- White Knuckling: A Dangerous Lifestyle
- “The King Is Dead, Long Live The King”: How Online Casinos Will Replace Traditional Gambling
- What You Should Know About Stunning Firework Displays!
- HOW DOES ASTROLOGY HELPS IN BUSINESS
- HOW TO START MAKING MONEY ONLINE AS AN AFFILIATE MARKETER (BEGINNER FRIENDLY)
- Why Your Child Should Learn to Code
- Best Needable Gadgets in 2020
- What is Cosmetic Dentistry and Why Should You Get It?
- Replace The Negatives In Your Life With Positivity And Move Your Life Forward
- Composing an Education - Tips and Tricks
- 12 Best Text Classification Tools and Services
- The Importance of Natural Language Processing for Non-English Languages
- How To Increase Brand Awareness through Social Media Marketing
- Do-Able Tips For US Private Home Heads Hiring Best Contractors, Part 1
- Tips To Work From Home
- How To Do Affiliate Marketing For Newbies
- Proven Tactics in Affiliate Marketing - 7 Secrets to Be Apart from Other Many Competitors
- Secrets to Affiliate Millionaires - 6 Winning Attitudes for Super Affiliate Marketing Entrepreneur
- Work From Home Forever CAN AFFILIATE MARKETING REPLACE YOUR LOST INCOME?
- ATTENTION: You are IGNORING 75% of your potential clients!!!
- How to Make Money on Fiverr In 5 Minutes
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS AN AFFILIATE MARKETER
- How To Choose Righteous Friends
- Coding for Kids: How It Can Benefit Your Child!
- World of Religions: Hinduism
- Interest in cash is falling - what's the next banknote?
- Lingo-Blaster 2.0: The Ultimate Video Marketing Software
- Why Should You Buy Tesla Stock Now?
- Everything To Know About Xanax
- Web Hosting Made Easy!