The 2018 Peugeot 308 Review
- Author Barry Sharp
- Published October 3, 2018
- Word count 557
The Peugeot 308 is the latest in a hot streak of excellent cars that we have seen from the French car manufacturer in recent years. The switch to a new Australian importer and a change in company management has kickstarted a bright new era for Peugeot. Both the 3008 and 5008 SUV crossovers have been well received, and Peugeot is hoping to repeat this success with smaller cars. As such, the 308 needs to be a solid offering that delivers first class European styling and engineering. Let’s take a look at what’s on offer for the Aussie driver looking for something genuinely different.
The 308 At a Glance
This is an update for 2018, there is some new safety kit on board, and the ownership program has been overhauled. The Aussie driving public will most likely approve of the super cool interior that is stylish and yet still well laid out and practical. The entire look and feel of the car are certainly at the more premium end of the scale. Some may balk at the pricing, but it’s important to remember that we generally don’t get entry level cars here because it’s not economical to import them.
The Peugeot 308 Touring
At its core, this car is beautifully designed, but as a family tourer, it has to be practical to use for everyday tasks. The 308 is 4,585mm long and 2,043 mm wide, making it small enough to park even in the city. The next most useful feature for a family is the boot space, and with the rear seats in place, the 308 has 625L for storage. If you need more room, the 2nd row of seats can be dropped, and the available storage space rises to a whopping 1,740L. This should be more than enough space for flat pack furniture if you can forgo the rear passengers.
In the Cabin
We’ve already touched on the fantastic design, it’s minimal and logical, a real benchmark for modern car design. There is smartphone mirroring, USB and AUX connections and cup/bottle holders in each door. There are two rear ISOFIX points and a pull down rear seat divider. There is plenty of space up front, but in the rear, the 308 feels more like a hatchback in terms of leg space.
Under the Bonnet
The 308 Touring has a 2.0L turbocharged diesel engine that generates 110kW of power. This is transferred to the front wheels, and there is plenty of low down power delivery. The engine is paired with a six speed auto transmission, and there is 370 Nm of torque available at 2,000rpm. This gives the 308 Touring a 0-100km/hr time of 10 seconds and a top speed of 209 km/hr.
If they are looking for a Peugeot 308, Perth based drivers should call in and visit us at Perth City Peugeot. We have an impressive selection of new, ex demo and pre-owned cars available, including the latest Peugeot 308 models. We invite you to join us for a no obligation test drive, and you can try out the 308 for yourself. If you need car financing, you will discover that our rates are competitive and the repayments will be scheduled to suit your needs. Our sales team is poised and ready to advise you on the latest Peugeot 308 price, and they will be happy to answer any further questions that you may have.
If they are looking for a Peugeot 308, Perth based drivers should call in and visit us at Perth City Peugeot. We have an impressive selection of new, ex demo and pre-owned cars available, including the latest Peugeot 308 models. More Information can be found at - https://www.perthcitypeugeot.com.au/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Import Your Car To Spain
- 7 Reasons for using Private Airport Transfer service over taxi in Singapore
- The Importance of a Trustworthy and Reliable Limousine Service in Singapore
- Why A Prebooked Airport Or Cruise Port Transfer Can Be The Best Option For You?
- Car Fuel Savings
- Guide To Purchase A Pre-Owned BMW
- Reach Local SEO Brisbane for the Best SEO Tips
- How to trade in my car with payments left on the loan?
- Want to Buy a Quality Car? just in a used car
- Which 2019 car do women prefer? According to the Women’s World Car of the Year it’s the Mazda 3.
- Everything you need to know about Car Key Programmers
- What are the Subaru WRX models?
- What Is Fuel Injector Cleaner ?
- How To Remove Overspray From Glass Easily?
- How to Remove Auto Paint Overspray Easily & Effectively?
- 8 Auspicious Car Plate Numbers That Will Bring You Prosperity in 2020
- 4 Things that Affect Your Fuel Economy of Your Car
- Get the Service of Paint Overspray Removal On Car from Specialist Overspray Removal Cleaners
- How to Remove Overspray From Car?
- Remove overspray from plastic with the help of skilled professionals of JLN
- Professionals know how to Remove Overspray From Car Paint, and They know it Best
- Reasons to Rent a Car in Dubai
- Until Recently, We Never Understood The Dangers Of The Internal Combustion Engine
- Charging Times Can Be A Problem For Electric Vehicles
- How To Evaluate A Used Car's Condition
- Aston Martin
- Budgeting Tips for Buying a Car
- The complete guide to buying and selling cars in Dubai
- Best Future Jobs You Should Look Forward To In Automotive Industry
- Historic Racing Crashes That Revolutionised Car Safety