The Benefits of Bonded Leather Sofas
- Author Merv Skinner
- Published October 17, 2018
- Word count 461
When shopping for leather lounge suites, you may find yourself overwhelmed by the choice of styles and colours, but did you give any thought to the specific material. Bonded leather has become increasingly popular in recent years, offering some fantastic benefits for your new sofa.
One of the main benefits of bonded leather sofas is that they offer the same stylish finish available with genuine leather. Bonded leather looks sophisticated and stylish to complement any decor. Whether you are planning a traditional or contemporary look to your room, you’ll find that a bonded leather sofa can provide an attractive and elegant centerpiece.
Bonded leather lounge suites also offer unrivalled comfort. The material is soft and supple, creating a welcoming aesthetic. Regardless of whether you enjoy sitting up straight to read or slouching during movie night, you’ll find these types of sofas will provide the support and comfort you’re looking for.
Bonded leather not only attractive, it is also easy care. This material is very durable and easy to clean. Whether you have small children prone to making sticky messes or have guests who may cause the occasional spill, a quick wipe with a damp cloth can resolve almost any issue. Even if you don’t get to a sticky spill immediately, you’ll find it far easier to clean compared to fabric or other materials.
Most of us have experienced that uncomfortable feeling when you go to get up off a leather sofa and find your legs are stuck to the fabric. This is not likely to happen with a bonded leather sofa. Bonded leather is created using a number of components including nylon fibres. This is designed to offer optimum softness and texture, but it also removes the stick factor of pure leather.
No Hot and Cold Extremes
You may also notice that bonded leather sofas do not retain temperatures. One of the main disadvantages of a leather suite is that can feel hot and uncomfortable in summer and freezing cold in winter. While the leather will warm up as you are sitting on it, that initial contact can feel like sinking into a bath of ice water. Bonded leather doesn’t have these same extremes. You’re more likely to find that bonded leather sofas have a temperature that is very similar to the ambient room temperature; making it far more comfortable at all times of the year.
If you’re looking for leather sofas in Perth, the Chaise Sofas team is ready to help. We offer a wide choice of leather lounge suites and bonded leather sofas. We would be delighted to answer any queries you may have and help you to find your ideal new sofa.
If you’re looking for leather sofas in Perth, the Chaise Sofas team is ready to help. We offer a wide choice of leather lounge suites and bonded leather sofas. We would be delighted to answer any queries you may have and help you to find your ideal new sofa.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Potential benefits to Hiring an Interior Designer
- Blinds - A Breakdown of 10 Type of Blinds
- A Great Collection of Children's Bronze Sculptures | NIFAO.COM
- Stunning stainless steel tiles for backsplash
- The unique beauty of backsplash tiles
- Furniture Ideas for Small Space
- Exquisite and Custom Interior Design With a Professional Company
- How to arrange your bathroom?
- 3 Things I Love About Cabin Decor
- Sophisticated Cabin Decor Ideas
- Home Décor and Functional Utilization Ideas with Hallway Benches
- Guest Bedroom Decoration Ideas
- A Rug Adds a Touch of Beauty to Your Room
- Five Design Ideas For Your Living Room
- Top 10 Bohemian Décor Ideas
- Why Having A Great Office Interior Design Matters
- How to Feminize Your Cabin Decor
- The Lazy Man’s Guide to Cabin Decor
- Guaranteed No Stress Cabin Decor
- Enhance your night's sleep: Tips on the 8 best fabrics for duvet covers
- Hottest Wedding Trends for 2019
- Industrial Decor Style - 5 Ways to Incorporate This Style in Your Home
- 7 Types of Cabin Styles and Themes
- What Colors Do I Use in My Cabin Home?
- Things To Consider When Choosing School Stage Curtains
- A Short Guide to Theatre Curtains and Drapes
- How to Make Your House a Cabin, Even If It Isn’t
- 3 Things I Hate About Cabin Decor
- Tips for Choosing Dining Chairs Online
- Styling Designer Homewares