Air Conditioning Services Advice: Why is Your 2nd Storey Warmer Than The Ground Floor?
- Author Jeff Mouritz
- Published October 24, 2018
- Word count 511
As a provider of local air conditioning services, we get to see a wide variety of heating and cooling problems. One of the most common issues encountered by our customers is a disparity between temperatures in their home. This is annoying, after all, you are paying for cooling performance that isn’t being delivered evenly throughout the home. Let’s take a closer look at this issue and some of the reasons why it may be happening.
The Air Conditioner System
An air conditioning installation represents a significant investment in your indoor comfort. Having spent that money, you will want to get effective and efficient performance from your heating and cooling system. Like any piece of complex equipment, eventually the system will fail, and it will need to be replaced. A typical lifespan for a modern AC system that is well maintained could be 15 - 20 years. During every year of the effective lifespan, the AC system will become less energy efficient, and the repair bill may gradually rise. For these reasons, it’s a great idea to schedule a regular service at the beginning of every heating and cooling season. This will keep your system working well and help to keep your energy bills under control.
The ductwork is used to deliver the treated air throughout the entire home. However, the further you get away from the air conditioner, the more ductwork that needs to be navigated to reach the area. If the intervening ductwork has leaks or gaps, the treated air can escape, and a great deal of treated air would be lost. So, if you have cold spots on an upper floor, this may be a sign that there is a leak somewhere in your ducts. Although you could investigate the ductwork yourself for signs of leaks, some ductwork may be located in hard to reach areas. An AC technician will be able to locate any leaks and fix them quickly to restore your indoor comfort levels.
Don’t Forget the Attic
During hotter summer days, the attic can quickly fill up with air that becomes superheated. For this reason, it’s vital to have a strong insulation barrier to prevent the trapped heat from radiating down into your home. This will make your ceiling hot and adversely affect your heating and cooling performance. Good attic insulation is also essential for winter too; it will keep any hot air trapped there to help keep the home warmer. Insulation can easily degrade over time, and it’s a good idea to periodically examine it to make sure it’s working well.
If they need to schedule air conditioning servicing, Perth based business managers and homeowners should get in touch with us at Gas&Air. We can carry out air conditioning services on a wide selection of heating and cooling equipment. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, and our technicians are highly trained. Our team is standing by to take your call, and they will be happy to answer any remaining questions that you may have.
If they need to schedule air conditioning servicing, Perth based business managers and homeowners should get in touch with us at Gas&Air. We can carry out air conditioning services on a wide selection of heating and cooling equipment. https://www.mouritz.com.au/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Door Trends in 2020
- 10 Myths About Bedbugs
- The Story Of The Granite That Is Used For Your Worktops
- Push Lawn Mowers - All Yo need to know
- Major Considerations for Liquid Floor Screed
- The Benefits of Using Tiles in Your Home
- Air Duct Cleaning and Disinfecting Reviews
- Where Does All This Dust In My House Come From?
- Is a Portable Solar Battery Generator Right for Your Next Purchase?
- There Are Many Ways To Update Your Kitchen In Hertford
- Choosing the Right Floor for Your Next Home
- Various Benefits of Sealants and Adhesives as Correctional Materials
- How a Home Can Promote Longevity through the Principles of Wellness Design
- An Effective Guidance before You Install Insulation for Your Home
- Tips for choosing good cheap removalists interstate Melbourne
- Why Choose Resin For Your Driveway?
- Essential Things to Note When Searching for Concrete Restoration Services in Palm Beach
- How LED Lights Benefit Senior Citizens’ Health
- How to move your house
- What Is a Registered Electrician and Do I Need One?
- Why Sealants and Adhesives are Important Correctional Resources?
- Make A New Year Resolution To Refit Your Kitchen, And Make Certain You Do It
- Making Every House a Home
- Should I Use Liquid Screed For My Next Floor Installation?