Should You Keep Your Original Nissan Qashqai Tyres?
- Author Daniel Nissan
- Published November 14, 2018
- Word count 498
The new Nissan Qashqai is an excellent SUV crossover that is at home on the road and off it. The tyres on any car are the only points of contact with the surface being driven across. As such, they need to be carefully selected to match the vehicle that they are used on. Of course, the tyres fitted to the Qashqai are designed to match the vehicle at the design stage. However, eventually those tyres will wear out, and they will need to be replaced. So, should you stick to your original tyres or choose a different tyre for your Qashqai?
Original Equipment (OE) is the Best Choice
In most cases, OE is always the best choice for your vehicle because that equipment was designed for your particular car. This is the case for all types of parts, but it’s equally applicable to your choice of tyres. After a couple of years of regular use, you may notice that your tyres have worn and they need to be replaced. A trip to the local tyre shop is unlikely to get you the exact same tyres that were fitted to your car at the factory. It’s more likely that you may have to make certain compromises to get a good set of tyres.
Choosing a New Set of Tyres
So, if you cannot get the exact same tyres for your car, what tyres should you choose to replace your worn rubber? Another factor that many people consider is the price of OE tyres, they tend to be more expensive, but they are better than a cheaper option. Of course, a new set of average tyres will be better than a worn out set of OE tyres. However, there are some key factors that you need to consider before you make a final choice, they are the amount of traction, the durability, the comfort characteristics, and the cost. It’s extremely unlikely that a cheap set of tyres will satisfy all of these criteria. The only way to ensure that you’re purchasing a good set of tyres is to get the same type that was fitted at the factory or as close as possible.
Considering Fuel Economy
When you change your tyres, it can have a dramatic effect on the amount of rolling resistance that your car has. A set of OE tyres will be designed to meet the fuel economy figures for your car, and a cheaper set of tyres could compromise your fuel efficiency. Over time this could really add up, and the cost of cheaper tyres is unlikely to be an economical choice in the medium to long term.
If you have any further questions or are considering a new Nissan Qashqai, you should visit us. As an authorised Nissan dealership, we have a large selection of models including the Nissan Qashqai 2018 range. The Perth City Nissan team is also on hand to answer any queries, discuss finance options or arrange your test drive.
Daniel is a well know author for many Automobile Journals as well as Manager at Perth City Nissan, which is an independently owned, multi award winning Nissan Dealer recognized for excellence in sales, service and customer Satisfaction. We have a large selection of new, demo and pre-owned nissan cars models such as Nissan Juke, Nissan Qashqai, Nissan X trail and many more.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Import Your Car To Spain
- 7 Reasons for using Private Airport Transfer service over taxi in Singapore
- The Importance of a Trustworthy and Reliable Limousine Service in Singapore
- Why A Prebooked Airport Or Cruise Port Transfer Can Be The Best Option For You?
- Car Fuel Savings
- Guide To Purchase A Pre-Owned BMW
- Reach Local SEO Brisbane for the Best SEO Tips
- How to trade in my car with payments left on the loan?
- Want to Buy a Quality Car? just in a used car
- Which 2019 car do women prefer? According to the Women’s World Car of the Year it’s the Mazda 3.
- Everything you need to know about Car Key Programmers
- What are the Subaru WRX models?
- What Is Fuel Injector Cleaner ?
- How To Remove Overspray From Glass Easily?
- How to Remove Auto Paint Overspray Easily & Effectively?
- 8 Auspicious Car Plate Numbers That Will Bring You Prosperity in 2020
- 4 Things that Affect Your Fuel Economy of Your Car
- Get the Service of Paint Overspray Removal On Car from Specialist Overspray Removal Cleaners
- How to Remove Overspray From Car?
- Remove overspray from plastic with the help of skilled professionals of JLN
- Professionals know how to Remove Overspray From Car Paint, and They know it Best
- Reasons to Rent a Car in Dubai
- Until Recently, We Never Understood The Dangers Of The Internal Combustion Engine
- Charging Times Can Be A Problem For Electric Vehicles
- How To Evaluate A Used Car's Condition
- Aston Martin
- Budgeting Tips for Buying a Car
- The complete guide to buying and selling cars in Dubai
- Best Future Jobs You Should Look Forward To In Automotive Industry
- Historic Racing Crashes That Revolutionised Car Safety