What Can We Expect from the 2nd Generation Nissan Juke Crossover?
- Author Daniel Nissan
- Published November 25, 2018
- Word count 505
The Nissan Juke 2018 has been a moderate success here in Australia, where the market has a real hunger for SUV and crossover vehicles. This is a hotly contested segment with a great deal of competition for sales. The Juke is a great crossover, but it has failed to make the inroads that Nissan would have expected here. Nissan has decided to change this with a second generation Nissan Juke model. Let’s take a closer look at what this latest Juke incarnation has to offer the crossover buyer.
Different Yet Distinctive
The global head of Nissan design is Alfonso Albaisa, and he is quite clear that the second generation Juke will look quite different, yet it will still be distinctive. Brand recognition is important, and a design ethos needs consider that vehicles need to be recognisable. In a recent interview with industry insiders, Mr. Albaise said "it (the new Juke) doesn't look too much like the current one", he went on to say "it doesn't look like the IMx or the new Leaf, either" and he then stated that "It's an urban meteor with a nasty attitude".
When he was asked about the design process for the next Juke Mr. Albaise said: "Our job was easier with the first one; there was nothing else like it." He then added "that car’s success was huge even given how polarising it looked," he then continued "The second one couldn’t be derivative or evolutionary and still be a Juke" he finished by saying "we’d almost have to change its name to ‘Nancy,’ otherwise." So, it seems to be clear that this will be recognisable as a Juke, but we can expect some new styling touches and innovations.
The Next Generation Juke
The second generation Juke is certainly set for a release soon, this could even be only a few months away, and that would mean that we can expect a reveal soon. Logically, this would occur at the Paris Motor Show that is held in October, with a European launch likely by early 2019 at the latest. The new Juke will probably be based on the Renault Nissan Mitsubishi Alliance 'V' platform, and this already underpins the Nissan Micra and Renault Captur. It’s expected that naturally aspirated engines will be dropped with diesel and turbo petrol being the way forward for now.
If they are looking for a Nissan Juke for sale, Perth based drivers should get in touch with us at Perth City Nissan. We offer a large selection of new, and pre-owned cars available including the latest Nissan Juke models. We invite you to join us for a no obligation test drive, and you can try out the Juke for yourself. If you need finance for your new Nissan purchase, you will discover that our rates are competitive with repayments scheduled to suit your lifestyle. Our sales staff is standing by to advise you on our latest hot deals, and they will be happy to answer any further questions that you may have.
Daniel is a well know author for many Automobile Journals as well as Manager at Perth City Nissan, which is an independently owned, multi award winning Nissan Dealer recognized for excellence in sales, service and customer Satisfaction. We have a large selection of new, demo and pre-owned nissan cars models such as Nissan Juke, Nissan Qashqai, Nissan X trail and many more.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to trade in my car with payments left on the loan?
- Want to Buy a Quality Car? just in a used car
- Which 2019 car do women prefer? According to the Women’s World Car of the Year it’s the Mazda 3.
- Everything you need to know about Car Key Programmers
- What are the Subaru WRX models?
- What Is Fuel Injector Cleaner ?
- How To Remove Overspray From Glass Easily?
- How to Remove Auto Paint Overspray Easily & Effectively?
- 8 Auspicious Car Plate Numbers That Will Bring You Prosperity in 2020
- 4 Things that Affect Your Fuel Economy of Your Car
- Get the Service of Paint Overspray Removal On Car from Specialist Overspray Removal Cleaners
- How to Remove Overspray From Car?
- Remove overspray from plastic with the help of skilled professionals of JLN
- Professionals know how to Remove Overspray From Car Paint, and They know it Best
- Reasons to Rent a Car in Dubai
- Until Recently, We Never Understood The Dangers Of The Internal Combustion Engine
- Charging Times Can Be A Problem For Electric Vehicles
- How To Evaluate A Used Car's Condition
- Aston Martin
- Budgeting Tips for Buying a Car
- The complete guide to buying and selling cars in Dubai
- Best Future Jobs You Should Look Forward To In Automotive Industry
- Historic Racing Crashes That Revolutionised Car Safety
- How Really does Head Up Display Work?
- How to Prevent Car Sickness in Your Mazda MX-5
- How To Use Tire Inflator ?
- What is the Safest Colour for Your Subaru XV?
- A Brief 2018 Mazda 2 Sedan Review
- A Brief 2019 Mazda CX-3 Review
- 3 Tips for the Best Used Carsales: Perth Wa Dealer Advice