SEO Trends in 2019
- Author Theresa Le Roux
- Published December 27, 2018
- Word count 493
We are closing in on 2019 now and many companies are checking the trends that are going to make a difference to them with the close of 2018 looming. To be on top of your game in the SEO world, you need to think about your SEO strategy before you need it. You’re currently working on the strategy for 2018, but 2019 is a mere six weeks away.
One of the biggest shortcuts for success is getting to know the trends that are ahead for your business. In 2018, Google did the thing that Google does and shook up the world, except this time it did it with the mobile and speed related efforts that it put in for the year. This means that most of the SEO efforts next year are going to be in this direction. Some of the game-changers that don’t surround Google are worth noting, though, and these will still influence you and the way that you build your SEO campaign for the year. Below, you’ll find three SEO trends that are looking to matter the most in 2019.
Indexing & Ranking For Mobile
Loosely translated, this means that mobile-first indexing will use the mobile version of your business webpage for indexing and ranking. Search Console may have already notified you about the fact that Google began the process of migrating all sites to a mobile-first index back in March 2018, but it should be noted that a mobile-first index doesn’t mean that you will use mobile-only. It just means that Google will use the mobile versions of ranking when the sites have migrated.
One of the biggest considerations for user experience is the fast delivery of any website, and the loading time of your desktop page has been a ranking factor for some time now. In July, it became apparent that mobile page speeds became a popular ranking factor for mobile, too. This means that there needs to be an understanding which of the metrics matter the most for Google when it comes to page speed evaluation. For optimization, you need to control it by fixing any issues that prevent your website from loading quickly.
Google uses online brand mentions in the search algorithm, and there are a couple of ways that it can be used as a brand ranking signal:
● Unlinked brand mentions means that the search engine learns your brand is an entity.
● Sentiment and content matters. With context, Google can tell the good from the bad.
Backlinks count massively, so they have to be strong whether you are a white-hat business or not. You need to cater to your reputation and address the customer with your brand.
There are, of course, more than three ahead for businesses, but while things in the mobile world are accelerating at a rapid rate, we have to look at what Amazon and the consequences of GDPR. Map your SEO strategy now, and you can be set and ready for 2019!
Kia ora from Clickthrough SEO Auckland & Wellington, NZ. Our organic search services will get your company website or online store ranking like a superhero. Score your site with our SEO Website Checker https://www.clickthrough.co.nz/services/free-SEO-audit/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things Every SEO Content Writer Must Do
- Why Writers Need An Online Paraphrasing Tool
- Everything You Need to Start an SEO Business
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites