Custom Cabinet Renewal - Affordable Home Improvement
- Author Travis Suave
- Published November 30, 2018
- Word count 451
As a homeowner, a top priority should be to maintain and improve the property value of your home throughout the time that you own it. One of the best ways to do this is through keeping your kitchen looking new and updated, and we recommend doing that by completing a refacing project.
At Kitchen Saver, we understand that even as important as this is, you still likely have a budget that you need to stay within. It is our goal to help every customer understand where their money goes during custom cabinet renewal and why we believe that Kitchen Saver offers the best value for your home.
Benefits of Refacing and Renewal
We often find homeowners consider refacing or renewal when evaluating how long they will continue to live in their home and their neighborhood of residence.
If you plan on selling your home in the near future, then it doesn’t make sense to put money into a full remodel. A refacing or cabinet renewal project can be done where costs stay within 5 to 15 percent of the total property value. This will be much easier to spend and recoup upon the sale of a home.
Homeowners desire to keep their property values high and competitive to surrounding homes, but they’ll want to avoid using materials that will overstate or understate the value of the home. This will likely drive away potential buyers when your home goes on sale and doesn’t meet expectations compared to other homes in the neighborhood, affecting its ability to ultimately be sold. At Kitchen Saver, we’ll discuss with you your style and the quality of materials used before presenting you an offer. You’ll go into the project with peace of mind that you’ve made the right choice for your home.
Your Dollar Goes Further With Kitchen Saver
Most contractors on the market offer full remodels and traditional cabinet replacement or refacing packages. These projects promise big but come with the caveat of hidden fees, risk of time delays, the possibility of having to completely change the layout of your kitchen, and limited material and labor warranties.
With Kitchen Saver, your dollar just goes further. Your contract price is guaranteed with no haggling and we’ll have the project done in about three to five days. We’ll never have to replace your flooring during a project and we don’t hire subcontractors to work on our projects. Under warranty, our projects are covered longer than the competition, with material and labor each being covered for 10 years.
We look forward to working with you on kitchen cabinet renewal! Give us a call or submit a request for a free in-home consultation today.
There are no posted comments.
- Do-Able Tips For US Private Home Heads Hiring Best Contractors Part 2
- 7 Reasons to Choose Tiles for Your Home
- 6 Ways To Redesign Your Home After Covid-19
- Choosing the Right Basin for Your Bathroom
- Electrical Safety Tips & Hazards
- Do-Able Tips For US Private Home Heads Hiring Best Contractors, Part 1
- Maintenance Basics for Heat Pumps
- Types Of Humidifiers: Understanding The Pros And Cons
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE MAGNIFYING COSMETIC MIRROR
- Best Random Orbital Sanders for Woodworking
- What Questions to Ask When Choosing the Best Carpenter?
- How To Choose Interior Doors
- How To Size A Space Heater For Your Home
- Roof Replacement- 8 Critical Signs That Show You Need It
- Are You Looking for Remodeling Experts?
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- Casement window: great choice for wider view
- Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- Commentary - Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- What to do with unwanted furniture
- Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- SUMMARY - YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations