How Often Should I Update My Website
- Author Zac Jacobsen
- Published February 28, 2019
- Word count 441
What is the typical lifespan of a website (when should it be updated due to changing technologies, styles etc)? How often should companies plan on updating their online presence to stay relevant in the digital age?
Based on research, the typical lifespan of a website is around 2-5 years with an average of about 2.7 years. This average is based on a lot of different expectancy factors. Some factors are related to changes in your business and others are about changes to the web and consumers expectations. Those factors are based on these questions:
Has the central message of your business evolved? This is a critical question for you to ask yourself. If your message for your business has changed, your website needs to portray that new message to let your consumers know about the future of your brand.
Do you have good content management? The content on your website drives both organic and paid traffic. Having a good content management system will allow you to interlink your website with optimizing SEO. Your content management manages all the "behind the scenes" files such as email integrations. CMS is essential for an effective website.
Has your industry evolved? This is a given that if your industry has grown, your website needs to grow with it. It will showcase your new and improved company.
Is your site up to design trends? Nobody wants to buy from a company that is not up-to-date on their website, in fear that their products will not be up-to-date. If your website it modern and sleek, it will show that your products are also current, relevant, and on top of market trends.
Is your site mobile-friendly? Having a mobile-friendly website is necessary in today’s world. Because of the number of consumers who use mobile devices, Google has actually started rating websites using their mobile index. So, pretty much you need a mobile-friendly website or your overall website will not rank well.
Is your site ranking in Google? Google does do a lot of algorithm daily, but it's still a priority to rank good on Google in order to get your website out there. Many of the algorithms are determined by how your website functions. It must perform well and have a good presence for it to rank well.
The bottom line is that your website should be updated based on how well it is doing across a variety of metrics. If your website is struggling to produce results, then it is time to make a change. For more information on how to update your website, gain Google presence, and drive organic traffic contact i4 Solutions at 801-297-6400.
Use https://www.i4.net/ for a look at all of the amazing sites we have built and designed. We also offer digital marketing services.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Programmable devices for IoT
- Interior Design - Liven Up Your Space!
- From Plasticine To Digital: The Development Of Three-Dimensional Animation
- "All races have an opportunity to put their best foot forward in life", says Dr. Marcia
- “NARCOTIC LOVER”, New Parfum Fragrance enters 50 B Dollar Annual Fragrance Industry
- What Are Forex Signals?
- Best Pre Rolls Packaging astonishing designs and adorable material
- Starting an Online Business from Zero
- How to Stay Away From Scam Products or Programs in Order to Become An Authority Blogger in Your Niche
- How to be Successful ClickBank Affiliate or Seller in Less Than 3
- How to Promote Top ClickBank Offers to Generate a Passive Monthly Income
- 5 Key Changes In The Transport Industry That YOU Need To Know About
- How to choose the right gift for the right person
- What is Digital Wealth Management?
- Benefits of Choosing Vinyl Siding For Your Home
- Brighten up your home with house painting this spring
- 6 Simple & Easy Ways To Help The Environment: At Home & At Work
- HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #2 - Best Wonder of the World
- Spiritual forces governing us enlighten our path to realization of our purpose in life
- Cleansing the body with natural juices
- Economic Recovery: The Homestead Act of 1862 VS the Economic Democracy Act of 2021
- Happy Birthday Quotes
- Trust Fund Babies VS Economic Freedom in America
- How to Start Dropshipping Business Without Expensive Budget
- Gangs of the Lake.
- Goodbye Momma...
- Call Me Chuck.
- Mirror, Mirror, On the wall...
- How To Hire Cleaning Service
- Where Can You Find the Right Australian Visa Services Agent?