Top 5 Practical Ways to Make Your Hallway Look More Inviting
- Author Mark Hazelgrave
- Published March 11, 2019
- Word count 639
It is really embarrassing for homeowners to have an empty and bare hallway. A hallway which is also known as an entryway plays a big role in making a good first impression on the people who are visiting your house for the very first time. But it often turns out that most homeowners overlook this room when it comes to remodelling or furnishing your house.
There are many ways you can make your hallway look more appealing. If you want to add to the style and increase the impressiveness of your house, then you should utilize some minimalistic furniture to adorn this particular space of your house. Getting a beautiful hallway bench can help you in adding a sophisticated look to your house. Apart from that, here are some convenient ways of making your hallway look bright and fashionable:
Light Up the Room
If you happen to have a hallway which has a lot of windows, you should not cover them up with thick and dark curtains. The light which comes through the windows at day time helps in modifying the look of small and tight spaces and increases the beauty of your house. Rather than covering the windows up, you should think about using a fancy hanging light or thin curtains to keep the hallway bright and pleasant.
An Eye-catching Door
One of the easiest ways to set your hallway apart from all others is by making the door more colourful or decorating it with artful patterns. There are many kinds of materials and items available in the market these days to beautify the walls and doors of a house. Things like decals and magnetic sheeting can efficiently alter the look of your same old boring door and make it appear more bold and noteworthy. Having a well-adorned door will help in changing the look of your hallway.
Pay Attention to Details
If you do not have space keep a hallway bench in your entryway, it does not mean that you have to sacrifice your dream of having a shipshape entryway. A small tool or a colourful basket will provide you with a place to store things and also make your hallway and lend a new and distinctive look to your hallway. You can also add some paintings or tapestries on your wall.
Hang a Vintage Mirror
The best way to enhance the style quotient of your house is by hanging a large vintage mirror opposite or across the door. It can go a long way in creating an illusion of more space and make the hallway look classier. It also acts as notable wall decor and enables you to check your make-up and appearance before going out to attend a gala or an important meeting.
Add Some Small Furniture
It is important for homeowners to keep in mind that any kind of entryway furniture should not be too big and bulky can cause problems for you as well as your visitors to come in or go out of the house. Small and slim benches or tools make for the perfect spot for your families and friends to sit or keep their shoes, bags and coats after getting inside of your house. A small storage footstool can be used for keeping items like extra shoes, jackets or umbrellas.
Install New Flooring
There are many homemakers who do not pay much attention to this aspect. For those people who are obsessed about interior decoration can merge the new design of your hallway effortlessly with the rest of your house, by installing a different kind of flooring in this space. If you are thinking about choosing a sturdy and cost-efficient choice of flooring then you should install a tile or stone flooring. Apart from that, you can also add a rug in front of your door to complete the look.
Footstools&more is a business which is all about delivering high quality and professionally made furniture, footstools and hallway bench. This experienced company is focused on creating products which are unique and distinctive and meet all the needs and requirements of their clients. Their expertise and craftsmanship guarantee 100% client satisfaction.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- Commentary - Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- What to do with unwanted furniture
- Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- SUMMARY - YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Peel And Stick Wallpaper – A More Convenient Alternative
- How to Choose the Best Roof Installation Service Provider for Your House?
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor
- Tips for house removals
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- Locksmith 4 U
- Tips For Painting Or Staining Your Patio Deck
- Removing Oil Out Of Carpet
- Why pay for home development when you may do it yourself?
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating