A Brief 2019 Mazda CX-3 Review
- Author Greg Dean
- Published March 18, 2019
- Word count 469
The Mazda CX-3 price offers a fantastic value proposition, and this popular model is getting a new release for 2019. Mazda knows their market, and they have their recipe for success here in Australia. So, there are no wholesale changes to report, but this small SUV still has a lot to offer. Let’s take a closer look at the latest Mazda CX-3 so that you can make an informed purchasing choice when it arrives in showrooms later this year.
At a Glance
Although there are no dramatic changes; subtle, incremental improvements have been made. There is still an eye catching style to enjoy, and the reverse camera is now a standard feature on every variant model. Speaking of different models, there is a wide selection of variant and engines available to choose from. Some drivers, may not enjoy the road noise that needs some improvement and there is still no smartphone mirroring.
Trickle Down Technology
In recent years, Mazda has taken significant steps to democratize their technology and make it far more available across their entire stable. Any new tech or safety equipment becomes available it will get rolled out across the entire range. Now in itself there is no real problem, every driver likes to gain access to the latest kit, but it can make a range of cars seem samey.
The updated Mazda CX-3 suffers from this phenomenon to a certain extent as this is a mid range refresh and not an entirely new car. So, instead of a grand revamp that delivers an enormous impact, you get something far more subtle that needs to be examined carefully. There are many new features, such as a new grille insert, new LED tail-lights and new alloy wheels at the premium end of the range. However, if you blink, you would miss these changes and there even more subtle changes.
The SkyActiv Engine
The SkyActiv petrol engine in the Mazda CX-3 has been tweaked to generate 110 kW of power and 195 Nm of torque. This isn’t a massive change, but there has been a reduction in mechanical friction and the thermal management profile. There is a new piston profile, a set of new fuel injectors and a host of other changes under the bonnet that most of us would never notice. Mazda has stated that these changes have been made to increase the available torque across the entire revving range and also reduce the particulate emission figures.
There is also a turbo diesel variant power plant that is only likely to account for 1% of the sales here in Australia. This engine has been increased from 1.5L to 1.8L with a new power figure of 85kW and an unchanged 270 Nm of available torque. A new rapid multi-stage fuel injection system and other changes will reduce noise pollution and fuel consumption.
If they are looking for a Mazda CX-3 for sale, Perth based drivers should get in touch with Melville Mazda for a no obligation test drive. https://www.melvillemazda.com.au/new-vehicles/mazda-cx-3/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to trade in my car with payments left on the loan?
- Want to Buy a Quality Car? just in a used car
- Which 2019 car do women prefer? According to the Women’s World Car of the Year it’s the Mazda 3.
- Everything you need to know about Car Key Programmers
- What are the Subaru WRX models?
- What Is Fuel Injector Cleaner ?
- How To Remove Overspray From Glass Easily?
- How to Remove Auto Paint Overspray Easily & Effectively?
- 8 Auspicious Car Plate Numbers That Will Bring You Prosperity in 2020
- 4 Things that Affect Your Fuel Economy of Your Car
- Get the Service of Paint Overspray Removal On Car from Specialist Overspray Removal Cleaners
- How to Remove Overspray From Car?
- Remove overspray from plastic with the help of skilled professionals of JLN
- Professionals know how to Remove Overspray From Car Paint, and They know it Best
- Reasons to Rent a Car in Dubai
- Until Recently, We Never Understood The Dangers Of The Internal Combustion Engine
- Charging Times Can Be A Problem For Electric Vehicles
- How To Evaluate A Used Car's Condition
- Aston Martin
- Budgeting Tips for Buying a Car
- The complete guide to buying and selling cars in Dubai
- Best Future Jobs You Should Look Forward To In Automotive Industry
- Historic Racing Crashes That Revolutionised Car Safety
- How Really does Head Up Display Work?
- How to Prevent Car Sickness in Your Mazda MX-5
- How To Use Tire Inflator ?
- What is the Safest Colour for Your Subaru XV?
- A Brief 2018 Mazda 2 Sedan Review
- 3 Tips for the Best Used Carsales: Perth Wa Dealer Advice