The Cons Of Clutter & How Surplus Furniture Can Help You Organize
- Author Henry Snow
- Published April 3, 2019
- Word count 508
Clutter is bad for your physical and mental health. It can not only mentally drain you and frustrate you but it can cause safety and health hazards in your home! Too much clutter can be a fire hazard. It can also be a health hazard by collecting dust, mold or animals dander which is bad for allergies and asthma.
Clutter is not always garbage, useless items or other items you need to throw out, you simply just don’t have a place for the items you want to keep! Storage items can help you organize and open up space in your home.
Our Ashley Furniture Hatsuko Dark Brown Lift-Top Coffee Table is the perfect item to reduce clutter in your living room! With its clean lines and chic style, this coffee table is contemporary style at its finest. Dark finish pairs nicely with brushed-nickel-tone hardware, while the roomy lower shelf offers ample space and keeps tabletop free of clutter. Additional storage under lift-top surface.
Perfect for almost any room in the house. This Rustic Light Brown Storage Table and Baskets are a great decluttering item to have in your home. You can store items in both the drawers and baskets to keep them out of the way but easy to find!
Are you constantly asking your children to tidy up their bedrooms? The Modern Furniture Chocolate Twin Storage Bed has a very useful bookcase headboard and storage drawers. This bed optimizes storage and makes it fun for kids to put away their belongings.
Are you finding sweaters, coats, hoodies and hats laying around the house? Monarch Furnishings Black Metal Coat Rack is a sleek way to organize your entryway, hallway or living room with this stylish coat rack & umbrella holder.
Like the idea of our Twin Storage Bed but wanting something in a Queen? The Ashley Furniture Dereksen Gray Storage Bedroom Set features a whole 7 piece collection to help you organize your bedroom. The Rustic butcher block inspired finish includes a bed set with built-in drawers, a dresser, chest and nightstand for even more storage.
The Monarch Furnishing Shelving Unit adds visual depth to any décor with this two-tone dark taupe and black metal open concept bookcase. The open concept allows for ample room to display pictures, decorative pieces and even books. Whether it be in your bedroom, office, living room or den this bookcase will be a welcome addition to any home.
Finding clutter in your living room? Ashley Furniture’s warm rustic plank finish Trinell TV Stand provides you with drawers and cubbies to organize and a fireplace insert fits in the middle to free up floor space!
Adding chair side tables to your living room provides you that extra space to hold remotes, books, cups, lamps, pictures magazines and other accessories.
At Surplus Furniture & Mattress Warehouse we want to help you feel comfortable in your home. Adding extra storage pieces can help you avoid the dampering feeling that comes with clutter. Free up your living space and your mind when you organize your home.
There are no posted comments.
- Do-Able Tips For US Private Home Heads Hiring Best Contractors, Part 1
- Maintenance Basics for Heat Pumps
- Types Of Humidifiers: Understanding The Pros And Cons
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE MAGNIFYING COSMETIC MIRROR
- Best Random Orbital Sanders for Woodworking
- What Questions to Ask When Choosing the Best Carpenter?
- How To Choose Interior Doors
- How To Size A Space Heater For Your Home
- Roof Replacement- 8 Critical Signs That Show You Need It
- Are You Looking for Remodeling Experts?
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- Casement window: great choice for wider view
- Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- Commentary - Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- What to do with unwanted furniture
- Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- SUMMARY - YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Peel And Stick Wallpaper – A More Convenient Alternative
- How to Choose the Best Roof Installation Service Provider for Your House?
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor
- Tips for house removals